Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes Sim on because she's the dominant Ape, Trenti just lays their and takes it because deep down he would rather something else in his arse.
Elle her self hubby and Trenti would be the absolute perfect mix.
I mean I feel for Scammy, not getting big D everyday, with fingers like Trenti I would be miserable too. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
$150,000 what ever Simon. I wouldn't even know how to spend that amount of money...is her brain even engaged and working when she spills out this crap?! What a load of 💩

Reactions: 4
Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---
My ears would bleed listening to all her lies
---

Pretty sure her wedding was sponsored
It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---

It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.
Where did they honeymoon?

Where did they honeymoon?
Queenstown 🤭
---
---

Receipts in case she decides to alter anything. Just some of the many, many ads.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She also said she was going to sell her dress and donate money to alzheimers in grand dads name. yeah rite
---
For how much "they paid" for the wedding..... her dress was so underwhelming. There I said it 🤣
same as her rings. so ugly

Reactions: 11
Get your child a better fitting helmet, Scamone.

If you can pay $150k for your wedding, and you can't buy your child a simple safety device, it shows where your priorities lie. He works for you, you need to provide him with safety gear fit for purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just leaving these two here before signing out for the night. It’s hard work being an unpaid detective uncovering lies (actually, that’s a lie, it took me two seconds to establish a source for the non surprise, surprise engagement), and being a mother of multiple kids who actually get my attention and love EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since they were born, on top of working 10 hour days, 5 and some times 6 days a week + sitting in traffic for up to 90 minutes EACH WAY from work.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Queenstown 🤭
---

Receipts in case she decides to alter anything. Just some of the many, many ads.
Thank you for your work. So SHE never paid $150k but pretends she did. You are one cooked Casserole. So many lies & deceit, about your money & your body. 😔

Reactions: 15
---

Love the title however would change it to “SHEINed”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattle comes up when you search Simone anderson wedding 😂😂😂

She may of opened a can of worms for herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just leaving these two here before signing out for the night. It’s hard work being an unpaid detective uncovering lies (actually, that’s a lie, it took me two seconds to establish a source for the non surprise, surprise engagement), and being a mother of multiple kids who actually get my attention and love EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since they were born, on top of working 10 hour days, 5 and some times 6 days a week + sitting in traffic for up to 90 minutes EACH WAY from work.
If I remember correctly, didn't she try to sell it herself before she decided to give it away for charity?

If I remember correctly, didn't she try to sell it herself before she decided to give it away for charity?
I’m certain that was her wedding dress. She tried selling it on Still White for $3000, didn’t sell, then she “gave it away” to a follower. This is her engagement dress. Unless she also tried to sell that as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yep, she tried to sell it way back, claimed it was worth $12k and was selling it for $3k.

This is what we mean by the Internet is forever Simone!!
---
I’m certain that was her wedding dress. She tried selling it on Still White for $3000, didn’t sell, then she “gave it away” to a follower. This is her engagement dress. Unless she also tried to sell that as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's Simone, she tries to sell everything!

Attachments

• Haha
She’s so full of sh*t!! 🤬 everything was gifted or at the very least discounted!
Fellow abhorrent scammer Bernadebt most definitely gave them a freebie Wedding Cake 🤢

Lol have not listened but wonder what ever happened to Simmy’s own podcast??…
I’m sure it’s full of wonderful, thought provoking chats - given she’s so well spoken, eloquent and ya know a
✨⭐MoTiVaTiOnAL sPeAkEr⭐✨ 🥴🥴

IMG_9157.jpeg
IMG_9158.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When you have a ✨️$150k wedding✨️ you don’t have a honeymoon in Queenstown do you? sure it's nice there and lots to do, but it's Queenstown. Full of tourists, toddlers, and backpacking Aussies.
Hardly a 5 star resort on a golden beach where you flew business class.

I'm a living-wage admin witch and even I can afford a QT holiday with a 2-3 months of putting a bit aside.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.