Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did they have $150k saved for this wedding if they struggle to buy the house a few years prior?
Wait..... Was this the $$ she stole from WR?
Oh my GOD. The ads start coming and they don't stop coming!!! šŸ«£
---

"We invite you our wedding" is my fave šŸ˜‚
If she'd paid a wedding planner, and this was produced by them, I'd be ropable - Imagine! I bet she never knew until now and all the while her guests would have thought she was an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the exact same thing. It was to make herself look good and portray how wealthy she is. She didnā€™t think through how these comments might enrage her family, just like when she made the comments about her mum and her suicide attempt. Of course their families would have contributed in one way or another. From reading here I understand theyā€™ve funded quite a few things for her already, namely the WLS and coveting the $20k donation they had to make following the womenā€™s refuge debacle. Somehow I think the family chat was hotting up yesterday, especially in light of the boys being babysat yet again for days on end, but hey, they didnā€™t contribute to the wedding. Such an ungrateful twit!
What is the timeline of wedding v the legal statement from Makaia and making the donations?
If her family had to allegedly pay the $20+k donation and bail her out, and she claims to have forked out for a $150k wedding, something isnā€™t adding up

I also remember her doing a video/announcement about their first wedding date being cancelled because of the first lock down and she was super chill about it and I really admired her. Probably because it was all gifted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What is the timeline of wedding v the legal statement from Makaia and making the donations?
If her family had to allegedly pay the $20+k donation and bail her out, and she claims to have forked out for a $150k wedding, something isnā€™t adding up

I also remember her doing a video/announcement about their first wedding date being cancelled because of the first lock down and she was super chill about it and I really admired her. Probably because it was all gifted!
May 30 2020: A complaint is made to The Commerce Commission relating to Simoneā€™s representations about donations to charity

Early June 2020: A Herald article is published revealing the complaint. Simone makes Simoneā€™s Secondhand Wardrobe page unsearchable and suspends her trade me account

2nd June 2020: Simone makes her first charity donation

7th June 2020: Simone makes her first donation to The Womenā€™s Refuge

July 2020: Simone denies allegations, says they were due to a name mixup

Late July 2020: CC decides not to investigate the complaint

20th November 2020: Simone and Trent wed

15th December 2020: Makaia Carrā€™s legal statement revealing there were no donations made by Simone before 2nd June 2020. Statement is signed by Simoneā€™s lawyers

16th December 2020: Herald article detailing out of court settlement and Simone and Trent begin their campaign to rehabilitate her image and safeguard her future as an influencer

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
May 30 2020: A complaint is made to The Commerce Commission relating to Simoneā€™s representations about donations to charity

Early June 2020: A Herald article is published revealing the complaint. Simone makes Simoneā€™s Secondhand Wardrobe page unsearchable and suspends her trade me account

15th December 2020: Makaia Carrā€™s legal statement revealing there were no donations made by Simone before 2nd June 2020. Statement is signed by Simoneā€™s lawyers

16th December 2020: Herald article detailing out of court settlement and Simone and Trent begin their campaign to rehabilitate her image and safeguard her future as an influencer
So her family has to bail her out. But then she was afford $150k for a wedding six months later.
She needs to really up her game if she wants to keep these lies going.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

This should be pinned to each new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m in an industry associated with the wedding industry. Was totally a $150k wedding ā€”just not their actual money. Glad she finally admitted how much that outrageously ridiculous shamozzle cost though. I have many clients come and want the all white, similar or specific parts of instac*ntfluencers events and weddings; with a budget that is about 2% of what it actually costs.
I also know some companies that go into debt to ā€œgiftā€ these services hoping like duck that the publicity/association will pay offā€¦
Absolutely!! Just not there 150k

Reactions: 2
Yep, she tried to sell it way back, claimed it was worth $12k and was selling it for $3k.

This is what we mean by the Internet is forever Simone!!
---

It's Simone, she tries to sell everything!
She got the dress for free
---

What in gods name are those sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go back to school Scammy and re learn English
Scammo would have been so proud of herself putting the apostrophe after the ā€œsā€ on boys. Scammo, when it ends in s because itā€™s plural (that means more than one), you donā€™t need an apostrophe; the s will do just fine as it is. When a word ends in s because itā€™s possessive (that is, something belongs to the subject), then you put the apostrophe before or after the s depending. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She got the dress for free
---

What in gods name are those sausages
The comments šŸ¤£ 'shiny elephant in the room' šŸ’€šŸ’€
---
Scammo would have been so proud of herself putting the apostrophe after the ā€œsā€ on boys. Scammo, when it ends in s because itā€™s plural (that means more than one), you donā€™t need an apostrophe; the s will do just fine as it is. When a word ends in s because itā€™s possessive (that is, something belongs to the subject), then you put the apostrophe before or after the s depending. Hope this helps.
šŸ‘ her English is absolutely bloody terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's 100% plagiarized the description on her bolognese recipe, added a couple of personal bits to it, but there's no way she talks like that. Nice to see her & Bernadebt supporting each other on socials :rolleyes::cautious:. Gross. Birds of a feather and all that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So Simmy and Bernadebt are besties now sharing each others trash on insta

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She's 100% plagiarized the description on her bolognese recipe, added a couple of personal bits to it, but there's no way she talks like that. Nice to see her & Bernadebt supporting each other on socials :rolleyes::cautious:. Gross. Birds of a feather and all that.
Her meal prepping just tells us sheā€™s about to be going out again. She did this last time. Massive meal prep as it will only be the kids eating before they head out

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.