Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC having a quick skim read of her crappy podcast transcript - couldn't possibly play the bleeping thing..... she has now publicly said they spent $150,000 on the wedding with no help from their families because none of them were in a position to help. How many safe nights is that SCAMONE. Mate, I have red hot rage after reading that. Oh and her speech is so bleeping terrible the transcript calls Trent *Trench* ahaha.
Let me guess, zero mention of the fact that she was pregnant too?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they had “guests staying” while they were away, where did they pick the boys up from last night?
If it was someone staying to look after Madooox, what does that say about their priorities and who they feel it’s more important to stay in their home environment 😪
Surely Wendz wouldn’t have minded staying with the boys at their place??
View attachment 2501177
I wouldn’t feel comfortable being a guest house sitter for them with the amount of CCTV they have in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they had “guests staying” while they were away, where did they pick the boys up from last night?
If it was someone staying to look after Madooox, what does that say about their priorities and who they feel it’s more important to stay in their home environment 😪
Surely Wendz wouldn’t have minded staying with the boys at their place??
View attachment 2501177
If Trent seriously did iron the sheets and pillowcases, he needs to get a bleeping life. How sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They say that people who always talk about money, really don't have any..... or have just made their fortunes by ripping off a woman's charity. You are Scum Simone, and I cannot wait for more people to realise this and you get cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How did they have $150k saved for this wedding if they struggle to buy the house a few years prior?
Wait..... Was this the $$ she stole from WR?
I’m thinking that they used some of it as a deposit for their house and then the balance on their wedding. What amount would have been required as their house deposit at that time?

There is something else that has occurred to me; it is commonly assumed that Simone had defrauded the charities of $200,000 or even $250,000, but perhaps she had taken far more than this.

Reactions: 14
I’m thinking that they used some of it as a deposit for their house and then the balance on their wedding. What amount would have been required as their house deposit at that time?

There is something else that has occurred to me; it is commonly assumed that Simone had defrauded the charities of $200,000 or even $250,000, but perhaps she had taken far more than this.
If you have $150k leftover after paying for a house deposit (that she said they struggled to get approval for), the math ain’t mathing

Reactions: 18
Has anyone listened to this podcast?
"an all round wonderful human" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I just can't..........🙄🙄🙄

Suuuurrre...... she's such a good human she rips off a charity that helps women leaving abusive relationships. Yuck Scamone. I can't even believe people think she's a human being let alone a decent wonderful human 🤢🤮 no....just no, you beige ape 🦧

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How would they also have that $150k spare, after buying their first house? She's a dog act.
This doesn’t add up especially when she played the pity cry game about how hard it was to buy the house. She made it sound because of her job and no steady income it was so hard to find a bank that would allow them a mortgage. If you had money like that around then it wasn’t going to be an issue.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ugh, it's such a gross admission. Spends allegedly over $150,000k on a wedding yet wears Shein on holidays. And yes, no mentions of any of the grifted gifted tit they received. 🤮
Does she mean she got gifted things totalling $150k for the wedding and not their own money? Because their whole wedding and honeymoon was AD/Gifted

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.