Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who starts trying for another baby 6 weeks after they’ve just given birth, I thought when that happens it’s by acccident not planned 😂 this woman’s tapped

Reactions: 11
"Oh I just really don't get angry or stressed out very easily."

Sure tagitbaby....you think we're all thick cunts here? We know you can get in a beige rage as quick as the next grifter getting called out on their bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so glad I found this page, it’s kept me entertained having a week at home. Here I was thinking I was alone in thinking this woman was an atrocity and that the gushing people of the internet were adoring the beige ape.
She has exceptional resilience- I’ve been watching since Kelly Coe cancelled her in China - and have given up when that hideous neon flap dress came out last week. I am literally baffled as to how she makes a living from posting her tit online. Thanks for the Mahi tattlers.
Kelly Cos cancelled her in China? Can you please spill the tea on what this was about?

So she's tearing up about how much she wants another boy because it's just impossible for a brother and sister to be close if they're close in age.
LOL what a crock of tit. My brother is just over a year younger than I am and we have always been close. It has nothing to do with gender.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know this Kelly Coe saga… can you give more detail? ☺

And I second everyone that has stated how it looks like they have zero chemistry. That was incredibly uncomfortable to see. The hugging was so awkward to. I hug someone like that when I either feel creeped out by them, or they are just some random accomplice that is a friend of a friend that I see once every six years.
That hug look like a hug you give that creepy uncle you see once a year….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her saying she stopped breastfeeding to help get pregnant is bullshit I know heaps of women who have gotten pregnant while still breastfeeding

Reactions: 10
Her saying she stopped breastfeeding to help get pregnant is bullshit I know heaps of women who have gotten pregnant while still breastfeeding
She is so full of tit. She openly admitted she stop breastfeeding because she had such a busy lifestyle it wasn't working for her anymore.

Reactions: 16
^That's what I said in a previous thread....breastfeeding was impacting on her social life.

Reactions: 7
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.
I exclusively breast fed for 8 months and I got my period back at 4 months so it is possible

Reactions: 2
Also absolute lol that she says they've already picked out "another gender neutral name" for the baby before they even got pregnant, as if Asher is a gender neutral name?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
This is what tattle is about. So feel free to leave.

• Haha
No no no no no… not this bortch claiming two miscarriages while miraculously still pregnant after literally just celebrating her first child’s first birthday.

This has me fuming!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She shares every aspect of her life, but not suffering two miscarriages until now?

• Angry
No no no no no… not this bortch claiming two miscarriages while miraculously still pregnant after literally just celebrating her first child’s first birthday.

This has me fuming!
Did I miss something? Two miscarriages??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.