Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220805-143644_Instagram.jpg
oh god she's back in "the chair" ... didn't she spend most of her last pregnancy sitting in this chair prattling away answering questions she's asked herself 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t do the test together so you find out at the same time. But of course, it’s Simon and had to be completely staged.
Also I feel like Trent (anyone that isn’t her actually!) is a total afterthought! This is Simon’s world and we just live in it!
This is HER child as far as she’s concerned and it wouldn’t even cross her mind that maybe Trent would want to be a part of the special moment of finding out! She’s so selfish and doesn’t really care about anyone besides herself 🙄

Reactions: 9
Sooooo Simone filmed that pregnancy reveal video when she had feijoas in the salad, they were both wearing shorts/short dress and she had a french tip nail look on, one that it looks like the one she posted on April 7th on her Instagram feed, and had until the 26 April when she posted the black hearts nails on her feed.

Sooooo this means she knew she was pregnant from sometime in mid April, and since then she has:
- Advertised laser hair removal on the 2nd of May "So excited to be back on my laser hair removal journey...we had to press pause for quite some time due to pregnancy and breastfeeding...."
- Massage on 7th May in the first trimester (not recommended but actually fine)
- "Wine" in the bath at the Possum Cabin on 21st May...but it had foamy bubbles in it which is how we knew she was probably preggo and faking wine with grape juice.
- Photo in their home spa with Asher on 29 May.
- Another massage on 12 June
- Horse riding 9 July (again, this is not recommended but really not that big of a deal for confident horse riders)
- Soaked in an outdoor hot tub 9 July
- His and hers sushi on 9 July
- Rode the Rotorua Luge 9 July: " For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride the Luge." (from their website)
- Photo of her hand holding a glass of bubbles 9 July (man, she really wanted to create the impression of a non-pregnant lifestyle on the 9th of July!)
- Photo of her looking like she's about to open a bottle of champagne in the bath 10 July (this whole trip was based around this?)

(SIDE NOTE) while looking through her posts I just saw that at some point she went back to the big Mumbaiwala restaurant visit post and added a "Paid Partnership" to the post. Farkin hell she is actually just such a deceitful cow isn't she?

- USING RETINOL ON THE 25th OF JULY - this is just unreal. Everything else on here is a bit lol and whatever, but stating on her public page that she was actually using retinol during her first trimester needs to be addressed. Retinol use during pregnancy is not ok: "The topical use of retinol and retinoids may contribute to high levels of vitamin A in the body. During pregnancy, this may cause serious harm to a fetus " https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/fetal-retinoid-syndrome/
- Big lol around a meal of raw fish with Mumma Nikki last week...we all knew that was a ruse.

Anyway, I hope she addresses the laser and retinol ads, because people will do their own math when she announces how far along she is...and it's totally irresponsible for her paid partnerships with these products to trump providing an accurate example of what pregnant women should and shouldn't do for the safety of their baby.

Oh if anyone was wondering why she put so much effort into putting up posts of her doing “things pregnant women shouldn’t do” on the 9th of July…look what Tattle said on the 8th of July… lol
Wow really out here doing the Lords work lol! 🥰

Reactions: 2
Also I feel like Trent (anyone that isn’t her actually!) is a total afterthought! This is Simon’s world and we just live in it!
This is HER child as far as she’s concerned and it wouldn’t even cross her mind that maybe Trent would want to be a part of the special moment of finding out! She’s so selfish and doesn’t really care about anyone besides herself 🙄
Do people

Do people
Do people typically do tests with their partners? I didn’t all 3x I did them alone and just told him after 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So she's tearing up about how much she wants another boy because it's just impossible for a brother and sister to be close if they're close in age.

I call bullshit. They already know the gender through NIPT like others have said and she's just figured out a way of creating the narrative that she's stoked it's a boy. There's NO way that she would be this public about preferring a boy unless she knew that it was already. Imagine if they actually did have a girl and she could scroll back and see her mum publicly crying about how meaningful it would be if her second baby could be a boy.

Also, LOL at the phrase "Girlfather"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do people

Do people typically do tests with their partners? I didn’t all 3x I did them alone and just told him after 🤷🏼‍♀️
Me too I thought that was reasonably normal.

So she's tearing up about how much she wants another boy because it's just impossible for a brother and sister to be close if they're close in age.

I call bullshit. They already know the gender through NIPT like others have said and she's just figured out a way of creating the narrative that she's stoked it's a boy. There's NO way that she would be this public about preferring a boy unless she knew that it was already. Imagine if they actually did have a girl and she could scroll back and see her mum publicly crying about how meaningful it would be if her second baby could be a boy.

Also, LOL at the phrase "Girlfather"
They definitely already know. And how did the person who asked if she has OCD not get blocked?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else hopes she has another boy? I mean her having a girl would just really make her have the “perfect” family with the white picket fence.

#ad - the white picket fence was free🤣🤣
I mean it would have to be a black matte picket fence to match the rest of the house’s ~*AeStHeTic*~ but yes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.

Reactions: 19
I note that she hasn't put up any questions that ask about how far along she is/when the due date is.

Gotta be very intentional as that is LITERALLY the first question anyone ever asks when they find out you are pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Me too I thought that was reasonably normal.

They definitely already know. And how did the person who asked if she has OCD not get blocked?
Oh for sure it’s definitely normal! Not saying it isn’t lol, I know just as many people whove done it together vs on their own. Just in Simons case she wouldn’t care if he DID want to be present he’s just her hashtagspermdonor

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.
I breastfed my son for a year and got mine back at 3 months

Reactions: 10
Has anyone dare asked her to clarify using Retinol knowing she was pregnant?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.