Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Humblebeige

Hi Simone,

I've followed you since it was just Facebook and you were just starting your weightloss journey. I had so much admiration for you. You were quite big still and made a point of showing how much joy you got out of still getting dressed up and how everyone deserves to feel special and gorgeous. You worked so hard to change your life style. I remember your personal training sessions and talking about meeting up with friends to go walking instead of drinking/eating. Then you went to America and had your first surgery, I was so impressed how you went alone and how open and honest you were with it all. I remember watching your YouTube videos and being heartbroken for you when you were in so much pain, and had that horrible nurse. Then so excited for you when you went on the Tyra Banks show. Then you went back and had your next round of surgery and again you were so honest and open about it all and the recovery, all on your own. It was super impressive.

Then it all started to change, it got to a point where I had to unfollow you for a while because you became one giant walking advertisement. It was too much. I came back a few months later and stayed while you were pregnant and now with Asher. I saw the articles about the Women's Refuge and the Colgate "white night" and the questionable practices about declaring ads. All of that put a bad taste in my mouth but nothing compared to how you portray motherhood. This is where I think you are actually dangerous and damaging.

I'm a new mother to an 8 month old. I love him to bits. My life isn't that much different to yours when you look at the basics, I own my home, my husband runs is own successful business, I grew up comfortably with money. But motherhood has kicked my ass, I feel like it does for everyone. Your portray this image of effortlessly gliding through motherhood - your postpartum was sunny and bright with only tears because you were so overjoyed. Did you have moments where you were so tired you didn't know how you could possibly keep functioning? Where you felt so frustrated because you were stuck feeding for hours? Where the house work just got away from you because you were nap trapped with a tiny baby and just wanted to stare at their little face?

Then you sleep trained. No judgement, it's not for me but every family is different. Did you let him cry it out? Was it hard listening to him cry for you and not answering those calls for his mum? Because it seems like you just put him in his crib and then your baby slept for 12 hours with no issues. Another perfect story.

My 8 month old is like Asher - hitting milestones early. I spend most of my day running around trying to stop him from severely injuring himself as he climbs, crawls and destroys everything in his path. It's awesome, hilarious and exhausting. On days my husband works from home, I cannot just pop him in with his Dad because he's climbing and wants to move, he won't be contained in a room with a parent that's on a computer, well he might but those computer cords are going to be chewed to shit. You clearly have help with him whether it's daycare or a nanny or whatever, why do you portray this image that you're this powerhouse stay at home mum who can do it all? You're not doing it all - and that's OKAY. What is not ok is showing this fake as shit life to vulnerable women who idolise you.

The image of motherhood you present through your page is a complete load of bullshit. It's harmful, damaging and is the definition of toxic positivity. Motherhood is hard, it is demanding and it takes everything you've got. It's normal to have days where you're so exhausted you can't think straight, to have days where your baby drives you up the wall. Where your baby is teething and whinging all day and won't be put down. Days where showering, feeding yourself and baby and making it till Dad gets home feels like the biggest achievement. And yes there are days where everything goes to plan and it's joyful and fulfilling.

I worry about vulnerable women watching your page and coming away feeling less than, like failures because they can't go to the gym everyday, have piles of laundry, never have time for a massage, don't have weekends away, their baby hasn't eaten 101 foods before 1, they have fights with their partner, they aren't perfectly put together every day, can't find time to do anything to their hair other than another messy bun, their bodies haven't 'bounced back', their baby has woken up 4x over night, struggle to fit in 'self care' and can't even remember the last time they had their nails done. I hope they see through your veneer of perfection and know that's not the full story. You are very selective with what you show and I wish you were more honest about that.

Now, personally for me your life looks like hell and I'm super satisfied with my much lazier, relaxed and imperfect life. But it's not me I worry about its all the young mums who idolise you and don't understand why it's not the same for them.

We don't mock because we are jealous, we mock because we are so sick of influencers abusing their so called "influence". You don't make the world a better place, you're toxic and harmful. Don't even get me started on the over consumerism, it's disgusting. Influencers aren't a protected class, you're a wealthy white woman who portrays a picture perfect life in order to gain more wealth and influence, welcome to 2022 that's the definition of a fair target in this day and age.

Also would love to say this to your face, next time you're in Australia, let's do it. Have a meet and greet, I'll be there with bells on.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
So I’ve just caught up because this thread moves faster than the kearns and man I’m here for it.
I followed Simone for weight loss originally. Thought she was so inspiring 🫠 but then when she was pregnant with Asher it was intense the amount of best pregnancy, best pregnancy body, trust my pregnant body shit she was spruking.
I was actually the one who asked her if she was ever worried about miscarriages (which I think was shared on here earlier in the thread) because I was pregnant after recurrent miscarriages and then a stillbirth and I was in the depths of hell with anxiety over the baby I was carrying. I don’t think I have ever been more anxious or depressed in my life. Every day was purely me wandering around in a state of wondering if I would have another dead baby to bury at the end of it all. And here she was running around doing laundry and f45 and never missing A photo opportunity rubbing her stomach, and then “buying” and setting up a nursery at negative 3 weeks pregnant.
Then when she answered it as “I trust my body” I had to unfollow. Because not trusting my body caused me to miscarry 3 babies and then lose a baby full term. I blocked her after that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

lovefromtheASA

SA - you may have had a miscarriage, you may have had two. You may have pre-recorded the content wearing the white pants posted the day after said miscarriage. What we know for sure, is that the content around the time of said miscarriage is being deleted today after tattle blew up questioning whether you are telling the truth. What are you even doing??? Did you think that wouldn’t raise suspicion? The reason people are calling BS on what is a truly devastating situation, is your history of lies, failure to address situations where you have been caught out and called out for your lies, instead deleting and blocking people then carrying on with your picture perfect parenting & unrealistic lifestyle that is completely out of touch with not only mothers going through the roller coaster that is motherhood but with the majority of NZer’s who are struggling to pay essential living costs, having to choose between putting petrol in the car to get to work, putting food on the table or paying the power bill to keep the house warm in winter. You and your advert-laden lifestyle are not relatable in the slightest. You know you lied about the Women’s Refuge donations, you only donated AFTER you were caught out. You and I both know FOR A FACT that wasn’t the only charity you lied about donating to. Again, making a donation AFTER the media phoned the charity to ask about your fabricated donations, name dropping charities you “support” through the profit you made from selling copious amounts of shit you were #gifted. How do I know this? I took the phone call from the reporter, I checked the donation records, there were NONE, NOT ONE donation from you to the charity you had claimed to support through donations. That charity did receive ONE donation from you a few days later. A sorry attempt to cover your arse. THAT is why people don’t believe you. I sympathise with those who have suffered miscarriage having gone through infertility myself. Do I sympathise with you? No. Because I just don’t know what to believe. The deleted posts - very odd behaviour. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? One day, it’ll all catch up with you. I for one will be waiting, popcorn at the ready 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s not even negative. That’s what I find funny. They must agree with her and call us all disgusting vile humans or she will delete the comment. Probably didn’t help I posted a screen shot. The poor person probably got blocked🤦‍♀️
This is part of posting yourself online to the world. Does everyone like Kim K? No. Does Kim K make stupid little videos asking for sympathy cos not everyone likes her? Also no.

Read this carefully Simon - WE. ARE. ENTITLED. TO. OUR. OWN. OPINIONS. We are not directly messaging you. Or commenting abuse on your posts. YOU are actively seeking this website out, then complaining about it because you can’t control it. Follow your own motto - if you don’t like it, unfollow and STOP CHECKING. Apparently, according to your own words, it’s really SIMPLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone else hopes she has another boy? I mean her having a girl would just really make her have the “perfect” family with the white picket fence.

#ad - the white picket fence was free🤣🤣

• Haha

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, while we’re all putting #womensrefuge in our comments, if your in the position to, please gift them a safe night ☺ We may as well help them as we chat about someone who lied about helping them!

• Heart

spotthead

Hi! Newbie 👋🏼

I’m so glad I found these threads, I’ve been going crazy for months wondering if I’m the only person that finds her Instagram insufferable!! I’ve read more or less all threads so thought I’d introduce myself with my two cents 🤩

I’ve always found her grating, but felt like we should live and let live, and if people want to use the precious hours we have on earth unpackaging pasta into glass jars, why not? But lately I feel like I honestly dislike her even though I don’t know her, and I think it’s because she sacrifices Asher’s childhood at the cost of content. I found the birthday party laughable at first, but then when she said she did it because it’s the only one she’ll have creative control over I just felt sorry for him. She knew it wasn’t suitable, but took the opportunity when he couldn’t fight back to create a party she could make content from, and it’s sad. The thing is, he’d be better off with a beige party at 5/6, because he wouldn’t need the stimulation then and could entertain himself. Babies need colours, vibrance, dirt, paint, glitter, candles, all of it. And it’s so sad he didn’t get it. I stop short of calling her a bad parent, but between the party and the fact no part of his 12 months alive have been sacred, I’m comfortable saying she frequently makes bad parenting decisions.

My one true hope is that when he grows up he goes through a gothic stage. I can’t imagine anything better than T&S in beige and white and Asher in head to toe black with black nail polish 🖤

Oh, and what’s up with the oversized art pieces she gets for him? The latest mucky circle, and I saw on her stories that ugly flag picture is for him to take when he leaves home too?? Poor lad is going to be fucking weighed down with pictures when he goes.

Nice to meet you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

heyhoney

This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
Tagitbaby, is that you?? 🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 40

spillllllllthetea

I had to unfollow her when she had Asher. I had my baby 3 days before she had him at the same hospital. My partner said hi to Trent out in one of the halls while she was being induced and he looked straight at him with a wtf face and he ignored him. While I went through the normal motions of the 4th trimester, there she was. Dolled up to the nines and making it all look so easy when I felt like absolute death and probably hadn’t showered in days. It made me feel like a complete failure as a mother. It also really fucked me off that every single thing she got for free when there are so many families out there that would be so thankful and benefit from the things she received, put on show and then tossed to the side.

• Heart
  • Sad

tryharder

VIP Member
And I don’t believe she is lying about her miscarriages either. No matter when they happened I’m sure they still hurt her very much. I actually can’t believe the amount of people on her questioning or speculating about when/if they happened. We ask her to be more honest.. she shares something very personal which she did not have to share, and this is how we react?

I agree with the previous poster this forum is taking it a step too far. One thing to disclose advertisements and conduct business ethically and honestly. But questioning miscarriages and sexual assault, and the way someone looks… I mean come on.
All valid points. However, conversely, Simone pathologically lied about donating money for years to a charity for women in need. Even when caught out she refused to own up. This is despicable conduct that no decent person would undertake. So for people to question the veracity of other aspects of Simone’s life is to be expected. That is unfortunately the consequence of carrying out such grand deception in other areas of your life. Sure it doesn’t mean she’s lied about these things she is being accused of - but she is, unfortunately, reaping the consequences of her own actions.

• Heart

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
I used to interact with Simone regularly. One day I asked a question - she shared it and called me a lonely, disgusting human. Tagged my username. What she didn't share was her response. What she said was the most awful horrible thing to be called.
My question was a friendly question about her wedding. A genuine question. No nasty intent. I was the drunk on the Simone cool-aid.
I was blocked and I had Simone-aholics messaging me telling me to die.
I felt like we were "friends" with the way we would message- sometimes daily.
I hate to admit it but it hit me so hard. I understood that day that any influencer can't be trusted. At all. They are the ultimate slide of hand magician.

In regards to the woman's refuge money. No one asked her to donate. She is the one who said she would when people brought from her.
People would have brought from her no matter what. Why volunteer to donate if you had no intention to donate? These thing come out - why promise it when you had no intention? No one asked you to - don't promise something you don't intend to do.

Simone - you lost a loyal, understanding cheerleader the day your mask slipped.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

trentworksfromhome

Oh look, less than 15 hours after giving us a guided tour of the Crackerjack website, she's flogging the baby designer goods website. Another jaunt through the needless world of baby designer tat. Thought I'd go onto the website and see how much the lifestyle she's promoting (while receiving it for free herself) costs (even when on SALE).

Moschino Onesie: $164 on sale
White Polo zip up sweat: No longer available, similar cotton sweat from Polo: $89
Dolce & Gabbana sweatpants: No longer available, but a pair of shorts in the same pattern/fabric cost $257, so we can assume pants would be at least as much.
Moschino Blue jumper: $93
Tommy Hilfiger tshirt: $33
Ralph Lauren Polo romper: No longer available, similar Polo romper was $40
DSquared2 jeans: $305...LOL!
KENZO Tiger Jumper: No longer available, but the three other KENZO jumpers range from $132 - $168 on sale)
DSquared2 overalls: $339...again, LOL
Burberry Swim Trunks: No longer available but the cheapest Burberry swim shorts left are $168 on sale).

Taking the cheapest nearest alternatives in the same brand for the items that aren't there anymore, you can "shop this look" for your one year old, with a ten item capsule wardrobe that will cost you $1621...ON SALE.

Lol. What the actual fuck. Who is buying this crap?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Paddington84

I've had 3 miscarriages. On my 2nd/3rd pregnancies, the LAST thing I wanted to do was put the positive pregnancy test into the fridge and secretly film telling my husband.
That's what I did before I was repeatedly devastated by loss.
Recurrent miscarriages means I'm never excited or confident. I cry. I worry. I'm anxious. I'm terrified it will happen again.

I'm still waiting for my rainbow baby and I'm sad that I'll never feel the joy and excitement during those first 20 weeks. The losses hold me back.

Maybe simone doesn't have that worry.
Good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

trentworksfromhome

Sooooo Simone filmed that pregnancy reveal video when she had feijoas in the salad, they were both wearing shorts/short dress and she had a french tip nail look on, one that it looks like the one she posted on April 7th on her Instagram feed, and had until the 26 April when she posted the black hearts nails on her feed.

Sooooo this means she knew she was pregnant from sometime in mid April, and since then she has:
- Advertised laser hair removal on the 2nd of May "So excited to be back on my laser hair removal journey...we had to press pause for quite some time due to pregnancy and breastfeeding...."
- Massage on 7th May in the first trimester (not recommended but actually fine)
- "Wine" in the bath at the Possum Cabin on 21st May...but it had foamy bubbles in it which is how we knew she was probably preggo and faking wine with grape juice.
- Photo in their home spa with Asher on 29 May.
- Another massage on 12 June
- Horse riding 9 July (again, this is not recommended but really not that big of a deal for confident horse riders)
- Soaked in an outdoor hot tub 9 July
- His and hers sushi on 9 July
- Rode the Rotorua Luge 9 July: " For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride the Luge." (from their website)
- Photo of her hand holding a glass of bubbles 9 July (man, she really wanted to create the impression of a non-pregnant lifestyle on the 9th of July!)
- Photo of her looking like she's about to open a bottle of champagne in the bath 10 July (this whole trip was based around this?)

(SIDE NOTE) while looking through her posts I just saw that at some point she went back to the big Mumbaiwala restaurant visit post and added a "Paid Partnership" to the post. Farkin hell she is actually just such a deceitful cow isn't she?

- USING RETINOL ON THE 25th OF JULY - this is just unreal. Everything else on here is a bit lol and whatever, but stating on her public page that she was actually using retinol during her first trimester needs to be addressed. Retinol use during pregnancy is not ok: "The topical use of retinol and retinoids may contribute to high levels of vitamin A in the body. During pregnancy, this may cause serious harm to a fetus " https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/fetal-retinoid-syndrome/
- Big lol around a meal of raw fish with Mumma Nikki last week...we all knew that was a ruse.

Anyway, I hope she addresses the laser and retinol ads, because people will do their own math when she announces how far along she is...and it's totally irresponsible for her paid partnerships with these products to trump providing an accurate example of what pregnant women should and shouldn't do for the safety of their baby.

Oh if anyone was wondering why she put so much effort into putting up posts of her doing “things pregnant women shouldn’t do” on the 9th of July…look what Tattle said on the 8th of July… lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

hereforthefreebies

The food that you supplied your models is absolutely disgusting Simone. Have just a bit of decency and respect for people would you.

A luxe activewear brand - oh, please!!! You could’ve easily ordered some sushi from your favourite &Sushi, fresh Vietnamese rolls or club sams, and a few sweet slices or a fruit platter…. What you’ve served up looks like a total afterthought.

Your mother is the GM of a well known group of cafes in Auckland, your Aunt is/was the owner of Benson Road Deli and THATS the shit you serve up? Seriously, are you not embarrassed to your core. If you aren’t, you should be.

Vile.
Totally different when you need to pay for something ain’t it Hon?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Hi Simone,

I've followed you since it was just Facebook and you were just starting your weightloss journey. I had so much admiration for you. You were quite big still and made a point of showing how much joy you got out of still getting dressed up and how everyone deserves to feel special and gorgeous. You worked so hard to change your life style. I remember your personal training sessions and talking about meeting up with friends to go walking instead of drinking/eating. Then you went to America and had your first surgery, I was so impressed how you went alone and how open and honest you were with it all. I remember watching your YouTube videos and being heartbroken for you when you were in so much pain, and had that horrible nurse. Then so excited for you when you went on the Tyra Banks show. Then you went back and had your next round of surgery and again you were so honest and open about it all and the recovery, all on your own. It was super impressive.

Then it all started to change, it got to a point where I had to unfollow you for a while because you became one giant walking advertisement. It was too much. I came back a few months later and stayed while you were pregnant and now with Asher. I saw the articles about the Women's Refuge and the Colgate "white night" and the questionable practices about declaring ads. All of that put a bad taste in my mouth but nothing compared to how you portray motherhood. This is where I think you are actually dangerous and damaging.

I'm a new mother to an 8 month old. I love him to bits. My life isn't that much different to yours when you look at the basics, I own my home, my husband runs is own successful business, I grew up comfortably with money. But motherhood has kicked my ass, I feel like it does for everyone. Your portray this image of effortlessly gliding through motherhood - your postpartum was sunny and bright with only tears because you were so overjoyed. Did you have moments where you were so tired you didn't know how you could possibly keep functioning? Where you felt so frustrated because you were stuck feeding for hours? Where the house work just got away from you because you were nap trapped with a tiny baby and just wanted to stare at their little face?

Then you sleep trained. No judgement, it's not for me but every family is different. Did you let him cry it out? Was it hard listening to him cry for you and not answering those calls for his mum? Because it seems like you just put him in his crib and then your baby slept for 12 hours with no issues. Another perfect story.

My 8 month old is like Asher - hitting milestones early. I spend most of my day running around trying to stop him from severely injuring himself as he climbs, crawls and destroys everything in his path. It's awesome, hilarious and exhausting. On days my husband works from home, I cannot just pop him in with his Dad because he's climbing and wants to move, he won't be contained in a room with a parent that's on a computer, well he might but those computer cords are going to be chewed to shit. You clearly have help with him whether it's daycare or a nanny or whatever, why do you portray this image that you're this powerhouse stay at home mum who can do it all? You're not doing it all - and that's OKAY. What is not ok is showing this fake as shit life to vulnerable women who idolise you.

The image of motherhood you present through your page is a complete load of bullshit. It's harmful, damaging and is the definition of toxic positivity. Motherhood is hard, it is demanding and it takes everything you've got. It's normal to have days where you're so exhausted you can't think straight, to have days where your baby drives you up the wall. Where your baby is teething and whinging all day and won't be put down. Days where showering, feeding yourself and baby and making it till Dad gets home feels like the biggest achievement. And yes there are days where everything goes to plan and it's joyful and fulfilling.

I worry about vulnerable women watching your page and coming away feeling less than, like failures because they can't go to the gym everyday, have piles of laundry, never have time for a massage, don't have weekends away, their baby hasn't eaten 101 foods before 1, they have fights with their partner, they aren't perfectly put together every day, can't find time to do anything to their hair other than another messy bun, their bodies haven't 'bounced back', their baby has woken up 4x over night, struggle to fit in 'self care' and can't even remember the last time they had their nails done. I hope they see through your veneer of perfection and know that's not the full story. You are very selective with what you show and I wish you were more honest about that.

Now, personally for me your life looks like hell and I'm super satisfied with my much lazier, relaxed and imperfect life. But it's not me I worry about its all the young mums who idolise you and don't understand why it's not the same for them.

We don't mock because we are jealous, we mock because we are so sick of influencers abusing their so called "influence". You don't make the world a better place, you're toxic and harmful. Don't even get me started on the over consumerism, it's disgusting. Influencers aren't a protected class, you're a wealthy white woman who portrays a picture perfect life in order to gain more wealth and influence, welcome to 2022 that's the definition of a fair target in this day and age.

Also would love to say this to your face, next time you're in Australia, let's do it. Have a meet and greet, I'll be there with bells on.
I was the same as you. I loved following her through her skin removal surgery and how honest she was about it and then her going on dates and it just went down hill. Pushing ad after ad after ad. I too am a new mum. First time mum. Everything she shows is a complete fucking lie. I have cried more time in the last 7 months of my babies life than I have in my 32 years of life. It is hard man. Fucking hard. Not knowing what they need but wanting to give them absolutely everything you have so they’re happy and healthy. Being frustrated. Being upset. Being exhausted. It’s apart of being a parent. I unfortunately do not have the luxury of my husband to come home and hand bub off. He works away months at a time and I fucking struggle. She is the most toxic human I have ever seen. The constant need to have a clean EVERYTHING while being a mum. Sorry I barely get to shower at the moment because I’m just too damn tired. As a stay at home mum I don’t want to send my child to day care because germs atm are insane and I couldn’t bare my child get sick. I have the luxury of not needing child care. Does she send Asher because she needs some me time? I don’t get it. I dislike her so much. She is a liar and a fake

• Heart
  • Sad

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Simone did the NIPT test with Asher and told her family it was a boy at Christmas. She'll do the NIPT test for #2 and then thank the baby for choosing her as her mother and for choosing to be a girl, because obviously Simone has had a chat to the foetus about that.

• Haha