Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffered a really traumatic miscarriage last year and I’m still not right.. I’m very very triggered by the fact she fell pregnant so quickly. It’s one of those times where I really question as to why some people like her get it all…

I also found that video really tacky… Trent didn’t seem to give a tit and couldn’t wait to get back to his meetings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also found that video really tacky… Trent didn’t seem to give a tit and couldn’t wait to get back to his meetings.
My guess is he already knew but she wanted to film a video. Cause if you’ve had two miscarriages you’d be a bit more loving and excited wouldn’t you??

Reactions: 13
Did she record similar videos with the other pregnancies revealing to Trent, I mean she didn’t / doesn’t know this pregnancy will also continue anymore than she thought they would. Something isn’t adding up BUT as someone who’s had a miscarriage surely no one would make that up as it is truely devastating

Reactions: 20
How soon before the Herald or the Daily Mail has an article out about “influencers joy at pregnancy after two miscarriages all before her sons 1st birthday”?

It’s a sympathy grab, and will be extremely grotesque publicity if her PR put it out there.

• Haha
Her saying she stopped breastfeeding to help get pregnant is bullshit I know heaps of women who have gotten pregnant while still breastfeeding
Especially since she says she got her period back at 3 months so she was already ovulating. And would have only had 2 or 3 chances to try in that time

Reactions: 2
Google search has come up empty handed..............................so far LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.
To be fair, I exclusively breastfeed (8 months now) and I got mine back at 3 months - exceptionally unfair if you ask me haha 😄

Reactions: 5
can someone screen garb the announcement highlights? especially the hug. I'm very blocked and the anon viewer not working for me!

Who starts trying for another baby 6 weeks after they’ve just given birth, I thought when that happens it’s by acccident not planned 😂 this woman’s tapped
Who has sex 6 weeks after giving birth? Nine months for me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question, do you think she thinks a miscarriage is just a missed/late period and then the period arrives?
I’ve had 2 - full blown miscarriages at between 6-14 weeks respectively and I find it so incredibly hard to believe that enough time has passed since starting trying at 6 months, to process the trauma of each of those, unless they really didn’t allow any recovery rest or down time between 🤷🏾‍♀️
In which case I feel sad and very sorry for Simone’s poor body and hope everything stays well for baby this time.

Reactions: 21
I call BS on the miscarriages. 1. If she had she would have shared it surely, most Influencers do these days and 2. She has not once taken a break from any aspect of her life to recover and grieve. She has still been up everyday at the gym, doing all her loads of washing, going to all her events. Thats not normal behavior. She Def knows the gender as well. And that video was acted.

Reactions: 15
She got her period back at 3 months, and got pregnant with this one when Asher was around 9 months. So that’s a 6 month window of possibility and she suffered 2 miscarriages in that time? And at least 4 weekends away? Endless outings? F45 and retinol?

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, do you think she thinks a miscarriage is just a missed/late period and then the period arrives?
I’ve had 2 - full blown miscarriages at between 6-14 weeks respectively and I find it so incredibly hard to believe that enough time has passed since starting trying at 6 months, to process the trauma of each of those, unless they really didn’t allow any recovery rest or down time between 🤷🏾‍♀️
In which case I feel sad and very sorry for Simone’s poor body and hope everything stays well for baby this time.
Simone is psychotic so I wouldn’t put it past her to find out she’s pregnant, (or have a late period, or phantom pregnancy), miscarry within days, (or just have heavy spotting due to post pregnancy hormones)…. and then demand that Trent gets her pregnant again. Her empathy button is broken.

If we’re to believe they’ve been trying since six weeks after Asher was born, she’s claiming three pregnancies (two miscarriages, and one that has stuck) in 8 months.

She got her period back at 3 months, and got pregnant with this one when Asher was around 9 months. So that’s a 6 month window of possibility and she suffered 2 miscarriages in that time? And at least 4 weekends away? Endless outings? F45 and retinol?

The math isn’t mathing

Reactions: 12
The maths doesn’t add up
I had a miscarriage 18th Ma
When the duck did these miscarriages happen she’s literally never taken any time off training? Who in their right mind goes to the gym while miscarrying somethings not adding up???
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks recently and stopped f45 for a month, then we got pregnant again and ectopic, and that was 4 weeks ago and only just back at f45 this week.
I feel like she's all tit, unless her miscarriage was like 4weeks pregnant, anyone who's had a miscarriage would know the physical and mentally they are and every day she is on camera training, and events, I'd say since lock down last yr she's been out 4 times a week to events plus more and I can't count any weekends they have just stayed at home and done zil. I really struggle to understand how she has had two MC and been able to show up on camera every single day and gym.

Also I find it super strange she stopped BF Asher at 6months so they can try again. Move over Asher your no longer number 1. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Hope baby #2 is totally opposite Asher, then she'll be in for a rude awakening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If we go by the 8 months of trying to conceive, that equals 32 weeks. This pregnancy 12-13 weeks, leaves around 19-20 weeks for two miscarriages.

Nah… this chick is cooked in the head.

Reactions: 9
Okay firstly @trentworksfromhome you deserve a whiskey sours! We would make great IRL mates ❤
The Trent video is one of the most awkward interactions between a married couple! Can’t believe she actually posted it!
I think tonight’s video is her telling grandad.
Off to email Neutrogena!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.