Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no no no… not this bortch claiming two miscarriages while miraculously still pregnant after literally just celebrating her first child’s first birthday.

This has me fuming!
is she claiming she has two miscarraiges since Asher? Where was this and how did I miss that?

Reactions: 2
Ummm…not single photo?!? What about all those ones you photoshopped Simon? So they not count? duck she is so full of tit!
She can't take a photo because there's no belly to take a photo of. Throwback to when she was gifted Lorna Jane maternity tights the week after announcing she was pregnant with Asher and wore them to F45 and gave them a "zero out of ten" because they kept falling down...because she wasn't showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is she claiming she has two miscarraiges since Asher? Where was this and how did I miss that?
On her IG story.....................first time everyone is hearing about this.

Plus that would explain the book during the reveal? Big rainbow across the cover.

Reactions: 2
Disclaimer - this sounds awful - I want to be sympathetic about the two miscarriages, but I just can't find much sympathy for her after she spent Asher's entire gestation period gloating about how easy and joyful it was while sharing every baby necessity that was gifted, along with so many luxuries that were also gifted.

Reactions: 28
Yeah I am sure she must be around 12 weeks, surely she wouldn't have waited much longer - just long enough for the NIPT results.

Reactions: 4
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.
Actually, no. You can get your period when your breastfeeding at any time. (Source: actual medical professional and science)

Reactions: 10
Okay convinced MFM and Simon are with thr same talent agency now. I'm sure I remember Maria talking tit and backing Makaia over the charity stuff and now she's tagging Simon in stories??

Reactions: 9
When the duck did these miscarriages happen she’s literally never taken any time off training? Who in their right mind goes to the gym while miscarrying somethings not adding up???

Reactions: 22
Actually, no. You can get your period when your breastfeeding at any time. (Source: actual medical professional and science)
Yes I understand that, as I am a medical professional myself. But the chances of a regular period while breastfeeding at 3 months is very uncommon.. and I guessing the reason why she gave up breastfeeding at 6 months. As it probably wasn’t as regular as she was claiming.

When the duck did these miscarriages happen she’s literally never taken any time off training? Who in their right mind goes to the gym while miscarrying somethings not adding up???
Never taken time off from anything! Gym, events, cleaning! What the actual duck?! Is she a robot? I had two miscarriages in 4 months, after the first one I couldn’t function for 10 days. I could not stop crying, couldn’t work, could hardly get out of bed. Pretty normal behaviour. You actually need time to grieve. Not Simon though… She’s a robot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Disclaimer - this sounds awful - I want to be sympathetic about the two miscarriages, but I just can't find much sympathy for her after she spent Asher's entire gestation period gloating about how easy and joyful it was while sharing every baby necessity that was gifted, along with so many luxuries that were also gifted.
I mean she popped her grandad into a rest home and then went out dancing…hardly very sad about it. So maybe she just “got over it” and had the miscarriage then went to her brow appointment like nothing happened. 🤷🏼‍♀️

*I’m not trying to downplay miscarriages either, I’ve had one so I know how horrible it is. Hence why I’m finding it hard to believe she’s had two.

Reactions: 20
Okay convinced MFM and Simon are with thr same talent agency now. I'm sure I remember Maria talking tit and backing Makaia over the charity stuff and now she's tagging Simon in stories??
No they're not. MFM is with We are Tenzing, Simone is with Outspoken by Odd

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.