Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
Tagitbaby, is that you?? 🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone else hopes she has another boy? I mean her having a girl would just really make her have the “perfect” family with the white picket fence.

#ad - the white picket fence was free🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wonder if she'll making him get the snip after baby #2................................sponsored of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course the people she used to be super nanny for got her flowers from the place she has a paid partnership with 🙄

Anyone else hopes she has another boy? I mean her having a girl would just really make her have the “perfect” family with the white picket fence.

She's probably teamed up with some genetics company so she can manufacture a baby girl #paidpartnership

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have always just been a watcher here but I had to make an account just to comment on this whole pregnancy.
i wonder if she thought how triggering people will find this. For me it’s unbearable to see because I am struggling with infertility.
so insensitive.
Yeah it doesn’t sit real well with be either. I went through years of IVF (have a child now) and I don’t really appreciate how deceptive and smug she was.

Reactions: 9

Do we think she might be closer to 20 weeks and knows shes having a girl that's why she is saying this is definitely her last kid?

Reactions: 5
This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
Yes but you don't hide the fact you do any of that. We don't care that she puts the kid in day care, we care that she makes out like she can do it all with a kid in tow which she clearly doesn't.

Reactions: 16
She 10000000% had done a nipt test and knows the gender already. She isn’t waiting til 20 weeks

Reactions: 20
Simone did the NIPT test with Asher and told her family it was a boy at Christmas. She'll do the NIPT test for #2 and then thank the baby for choosing her as her mother and for choosing to be a girl, because obviously Simone has had a chat to the foetus about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol I didn't even know that was a thing 😂
So Ashers gender reveal was faked?
The second reveal was all staged and made into a Hollywood production. The family reveal was more legit and how a gender reveal should be.

Reactions: 6
If anyone has a spare moment please please please message neutrogena and tell them how concerned you are about a pregnant women advertising retinol. I will be doing so.. It is just a step too far!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.