Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this page, it’s kept me entertained having a week at home. Here I was thinking I was alone in thinking this woman was an atrocity and that the gushing people of the internet were adoring the beige ape.
She has exceptional resilience- I’ve been watching since Kelly Coe cancelled her in China - and have given up when that hideous neon flap dress came out last week. I am literally baffled as to how she makes a living from posting her tit online. Thanks for the Mahi tattlers.
oh what happened in China, I missed this!

Reactions: 1
That video is so obviously staged .
And putting the test in the fridge? What a stupid way of telling him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it was the start of a continuous desperate theme. Simon was in China with her “designers” and “manufacturers” and so was Kelly. She teased her audience about their meet up all day, the 2 NZ fashion powerhouses, got ready, did the outfit pose and got stood up. Golden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it was the start of a continuous desperate theme. Simon was in China with her “designers” and “manufacturers” and so was Kelly. She teased her audience about their meet up all day, the 2 NZ fashion powerhouses, got ready, did the outfit pose and got stood up. Golden.
Was that when sara lily was in china and her and simon became best friends? Hahahaha both as tragic as each other. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Reactions: 2
Ah yes, the trip where she prob bought a bunch of her totally authentic handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole telling Trent she's pregnant just reaks of bullshit. Like she couldn't interrupt him...puhlease!
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t do the test together so you find out at the same time. But of course, it’s Simon and had to be completely staged.

Reactions: 9
Sooooo Simone filmed that pregnancy reveal video when she had feijoas in the salad, they were both wearing shorts/short dress and she had a french tip nail look on, one that it looks like the one she posted on April 7th on her Instagram feed, and had until the 26 April when she posted the black hearts nails on her feed.

Sooooo this means she knew she was pregnant from sometime in mid April, and since then she has:
- Advertised laser hair removal on the 2nd of May "So excited to be back on my laser hair removal journey...we had to press pause for quite some time due to pregnancy and breastfeeding...."
- Massage on 7th May in the first trimester (not recommended but actually fine)
- "Wine" in the bath at the Possum Cabin on 21st May...but it had foamy bubbles in it which is how we knew she was probably preggo and faking wine with grape juice.
- Photo in their home spa with Asher on 29 May.
- Another massage on 12 June
- Horse riding 9 July (again, this is not recommended but really not that big of a deal for confident horse riders)
- Soaked in an outdoor hot tub 9 July
- His and hers sushi on 9 July
- Rode the Rotorua Luge 9 July: " For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride the Luge." (from their website)
- Photo of her hand holding a glass of bubbles 9 July (man, she really wanted to create the impression of a non-pregnant lifestyle on the 9th of July!)
- Photo of her looking like she's about to open a bottle of champagne in the bath 10 July (this whole trip was based around this?)

(SIDE NOTE) while looking through her posts I just saw that at some point she went back to the big Mumbaiwala restaurant visit post and added a "Paid Partnership" to the post. Farkin hell she is actually just such a deceitful cow isn't she?

- USING RETINOL ON THE 25th OF JULY - this is just unreal. Everything else on here is a bit lol and whatever, but stating on her public page that she was actually using retinol during her first trimester needs to be addressed. Retinol use during pregnancy is not ok: "The topical use of retinol and retinoids may contribute to high levels of vitamin A in the body. During pregnancy, this may cause serious harm to a fetus " https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/fetal-retinoid-syndrome/
- Big lol around a meal of raw fish with Mumma Nikki last week...we all knew that was a ruse.

Anyway, I hope she addresses the laser and retinol ads, because people will do their own math when she announces how far along she is...and it's totally irresponsible for her paid partnerships with these products to trump providing an accurate example of what pregnant women should and shouldn't do for the safety of their baby.

Oh if anyone was wondering why she put so much effort into putting up posts of her doing “things pregnant women shouldn’t do” on the 9th of July…look what Tattle said on the 8th of July… lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have always just been a watcher here but I had to make an account just to comment on this whole pregnancy.
i wonder if she thought how triggering people will find this. For me it’s unbearable to see because I am struggling with infertility.
so insensitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Love the detective work. Really shows she will put $$ before the safety of her pregnancy. Sad really.

Sooooo Simone filmed that pregnancy reveal video when she had feijoas in the salad, they were both wearing shorts/short dress and she had a french tip nail look on, one that it looks like the one she posted on April 7th on her Instagram feed, and had until the 26 April when she posted the black hearts nails on her feed.

Sooooo this means she knew she was pregnant from sometime in mid April, and since then she has:
- Advertised laser hair removal on the 2nd of May "So excited to be back on my laser hair removal journey...we had to press pause for quite some time due to pregnancy and breastfeeding...."
- "Wine" in the bath at the Possum Cabin on 21st May...but it had foamy bubbles in it which is how we knew she was probably preggo and faking wine with grape juice.
- Horse riding 9 July (again, this is not recommended but really not that big of a deal for confident horse riders)
- Rode the Rotorua Luge 9 July: " For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride the Luge." (from their website)
- Photo of her hand holding a glass of bubbles 9 July (man, she really wanted to create the impression of a non-pregnant lifestyle on the 9th of July!)
- Photo of her looking like she's about to open a bottle of champagne in the bath 10 July (this whole trip was based around this?)

(SIDE NOTE) while looking through her posts I just saw that at some point she went back to the big Mumbaiwala restaurant visit post and added a "Paid Partnership" to the post. Farkin hell she is actually just such a deceitful cow isn't she?

- USING RETINOL ON THE 25th OF JULY - this is just unreal. Everything else on here is a bit lol and whatever, but stating on her public page that she was actually using retinol during her first trimester needs to be addressed. Retinol use during pregnancy is not ok: "The topical use of retinol and retinoids may contribute to high levels of vitamin A in the body. During pregnancy, this may cause serious harm to a fetus " https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/fetal-retinoid-syndrome/
- Big lol around a meal of raw fish with Mumma Nikki last week...we all knew that was a ruse.

Anyway, I hope she addresses the laser and retinol ads, because people will do their own math when she announces how far along she is...and it's totally irresponsible for her paid partnerships with these products to trump providing an accurate example of what pregnant women should and shouldn't do for the safety of their baby.

Oh if anyone was wondering why she put so much effort into putting up posts of her doing “things pregnant women shouldn’t do” on the 9th of July…look what Tattle said on the 8th of July… lol
This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Real hero’s don’t wear capes! Impressive detective work!

This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
If you’re not comfortable, feel free to leave 😊
Although it says you’re a new member soo that’s unusual.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As I said in the post, it's really just the laser and retinol ads that I think is irresponsible. All the food recommendations during pregnancy are really just guidelines (and also, Simone never posted any shots or videos of her eating or drinking any of the non-recommended food, my inclusion of them is really just to show how much she was trying to throw people off the scent.

It was the retinol ad that got me thinking about doing this post, because retinol is a product that more and more people are using now, and if women don't know about the fact that it's really dangerous to foetal development and just keep using it as part of their daily routine when they're pregnant it can have major implications. Anyway, I am off sick today so I had some extra time to do a big scroll.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree that it was SUPER awkward, and you see Simone go in for a kiss and he just nuzzles his face in beside hers for a cuddle, but I don't put that down to lack of relational chemistry, I put it down to the fact that this whole scene was completely staged and Trent CANNOT act to save his life, and he knew the whole thing was being put on for the camera...so of course he feels really awkward.

You see it every time he's aware that she's filming them...poor guy.
Maybe this isn't the place for you here then. 😉

Reactions: 23
...women don't know about the fact that it's really dangerous to foetal development and just keep using it as part of their daily routine when they're pregnant it can have major implications...
This...and I wouldn'tve known that retinol isn't safe during pregnancy. Plus her minions hang onto every word she says and worship her and if it's good enough for Simone, it's good enough for them without knowing there are implications and it's very irresponsible of her to promote such a product and is yet to clarify whether she was in fact pregnant during the trial.

Reactions: 14
Uhm hi. Did Simone say she “does NOT” sweat ? Because girl that’s not some moisturisers’ effect for sure. 🫣👀 Oh the horror
The blowing mouth/cheek thing she does really gets to me. Like she’s always done it and it works for her but is it normal? I don’t go to the gym so don’t know lol

• Haha
As I said in the post, it's really just the laser and retinol ads that I think is irresponsible. All the food recommendations during pregnancy are really just guidelines (and also, Simone never posted any shots or videos of her eating or drinking any of the non-recommended food, my inclusion of them is really just to show how much she was trying to throw people off the scent.

It was the retinol ad that got me thinking about doing this post, because retinol is a product that more and more people are using now, and if women don't know about the fact that it's really dangerous to foetal development and just keep using it as part of their daily routine when they're pregnant it can have major implications. Anyway, I am off sick today so I had some extra time to do a big scroll.
I agree with you. And even if it was filmed months ago before she was pregnant, it was published just a few days ahead of her pregnancy announcement, so gives the perception it was happening at the same time.
Simon’s ads don’t appear in isolation, like ads you see on tv during an adult break. They are part of her whole branding if sharing get whole life, do it’s irresponsible to share retinol use while pregnant, with no disclaimers.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if they'll cut ties with her as F45 are in the shits financially aren't they? Heaven forbid she'll have to pay for her membership if that's the case.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.