Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread, I know we all can't wait until Simone's Second Sprog is #earthside, but just like the latest release of Embrace Activewear, we'll just have to wait until she's ready to bless us with the details.

To recap, after Simone's brand launch of "Asher Roo", she hastily added "ad" to all of the posts once everyone had already seen them.

TBH, she hasn't really done much of note since then, as we now know that she's been lying in wait, planning to make a BIG splash about the release of her new baby....THE EMBRACE ACTIVEWEAR NEW SEASON DROP!

However, rather than beautiful, unique, and cutting edge fashion activewear, we've really just got a black comfy tracksuit and a navy comfy tracksuit....made out of material that is JUST SO SOFT...and a magical set of leopard print leggings and sports bra that miraculously confers a set of abs upon whoever wears it, as well as shaving around 10cm off each hip! Truly an incredible product...head to the Embrace page upon launch today and buy it for yourself! (Don't share pictures of you wearing it though, we'll just assume that the results are the same for everyone).

Oh, and also, there's a new baby inside Simmo, but nothing to cry about. No, save your tears for how excited you are about the navy tracksuit! That's the real news here!! Everything else is just a marketing tool to drive up engagement around the release of your product.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't have have iphone but why isn't there any other messages? And why would it take him three hours to come down the stairs? Wouldn't Trent just say come upstairs and talk to me? Who reckons Trent was at work and took three hours to come home and Simon was trynna make the comment in tbe video make sense?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't have have iphone but why isn't there any other messages? And why would it take him three hours to come down the stairs? Wouldn't Trent just say come upstairs and talk to me? Who reckons Trent was at work and took three hours to come home and Simon was trynna make the comment in tbe video make sense?
She’s deleted above messages I think for the video. What a lovely moment that didn’t need to be shared with the world

Reactions: 15
She’s deleted above messages I think for the video. What a lovely moment that didn’t need to be shared with the world
Sorry yes I meant to add in did she delete all her other messages and then write those messages recently just for the video

Reactions: 2
She’s just moved his messages up and screenshot it. Easily done on an iPhone😀

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I found this page, it’s kept me entertained having a week at home. Here I was thinking I was alone in thinking this woman was an atrocity and that the gushing people of the internet were adoring the beige ape.
She has exceptional resilience- I’ve been watching since Kelly Coe cancelled her in China - and have given up when that hideous neon flap dress came out last week. I am literally baffled as to how she makes a living from posting her tit online. Thanks for the Mahi tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Amazing, we've taken exactly 10 days to fill each of the past two threads. 100 posts a day on average...congratulations us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her and Trent have absolutely no chemistry. That pregnancy test reveal was so awkward. Seems he is not in her beck and call after all. Good on him for having some sort of career away from the scamderson crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh wow that video was bloody cringe! Those awkward hugs 😅😅😅 look like 2 kids going on their first date

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First she’s the Crackerjack Kween, now she’s having to do promo for outlet shoe stores…how much would this shop all cluttered up with odd shoes have just made her so mad? However, tbh this is definitely a great brand alignment for someone who wears that many fake designer handbags.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and Trent have absolutely no chemistry. That pregnancy test reveal was so awkward. Seems he is not in her beck and call after all. Good on him for having some sort of career away from the scamderson crap.
I just think about that time she dumped Asher in Trent’s ‘then’ office with musical instruments and laughed and said something like ‘interrupting daddy’s meeting’. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Truely inconsiderate of her husband and his job🙄

First she’s the Crackerjack Kween, now she’s having to do promo for outlet shoe stores…how much would this shop all cluttered up with odd shoes have just made her so mad? However, tbh this is definitely a great brand alignment for someone who wears that many fake designer handbags.
She’s gotta take what she can get these days as brands wise up to her from the help of all the Tattlers..

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad I found this page, it’s kept me entertained having a week at home. Here I was thinking I was alone in thinking this woman was an atrocity and that the gushing people of the internet were adoring the beige ape.
She has exceptional resilience- I’ve been watching since Kelly Coe cancelled her in China - and have given up when that hideous neon flap dress came out last week. I am literally baffled as to how she makes a living from posting her tit online. Thanks for the Mahi tattlers.

I don’t know this Kelly Coe saga… can you give more detail? ☺

And I second everyone that has stated how it looks like they have zero chemistry. That was incredibly uncomfortable to see. The hugging was so awkward to. I hug someone like that when I either feel creeped out by them, or they are just some random accomplice that is a friend of a friend that I see once every six years.

Reactions: 10
The whole telling Trent she's pregnant just reaks of bullshit. Like she couldn't interrupt him...puhlease!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know this Kelly Coe saga… can you give more detail? ☺

And I second everyone that has stated how it looks like they have zero chemistry. That was incredibly uncomfortable to see. The hugging was so awkward to. I hug someone like that when I either feel creeped out by them, or they are just some random accomplice that is a friend of a friend that I see once every six years.
I agree that it was SUPER awkward, and you see Simone go in for a kiss and he just nuzzles his face in beside hers for a cuddle, but I don't put that down to lack of relational chemistry, I put it down to the fact that this whole scene was completely staged and Trent CANNOT act to save his life, and he knew the whole thing was being put on for the camera...so of course he feels really awkward.

You see it every time he's aware that she's filming them...poor guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.