Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Trent opening his gifted gift was bleeping awkward. And make even worse with her gross cackling in the video. He didnt even look chuffed to receive a picture printed off her instagram grid and a vaccum sealed representation of his manhood deer sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember what poll simone had in the last few days? I remember I voted for the less positive option(it wasn't no) anyway now I can't see her stories. Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember what poll simone had in the last few days? I remember I voted for the less positive option(it wasn't no) anyway now I can't see her stories. Lol
She's probably restricted you so that you can't see her stories but you still count towards her follower count. May as well unfollow

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hmm she did one on if you’d like to know the gender of her baby or not?

Simone does a wonderful job of showing how to scam and deceive NZers, #womensrefuge

Simone wishes she could be a travel influencer, but all she knows how to do is show naked photos of herself in a bathtub
I am sure NZ is beautiful but by going with what travel guru Simon does it looks borring as f’ (I know that it won’t be) and the only places you can go is houses in hills and the must be a yyyyyyyaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn outside bath 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’ve just caught up because this thread moves faster than the kearns and man I’m here for it.
I followed Simone for weight loss originally. Thought she was so inspiring 🫠 but then when she was pregnant with Asher it was intense the amount of best pregnancy, best pregnancy body, trust my pregnant body tit she was spruking.
I was actually the one who asked her if she was ever worried about miscarriages (which I think was shared on here earlier in the thread) because I was pregnant after recurrent miscarriages and then a stillbirth and I was in the depths of hell with anxiety over the baby I was carrying. I don’t think I have ever been more anxious or depressed in my life. Every day was purely me wandering around in a state of wondering if I would have another dead baby to bury at the end of it all. And here she was running around doing laundry and f45 and never missing A photo opportunity rubbing her stomach, and then “buying” and setting up a nursery at negative 3 weeks pregnant.
Then when she answered it as “I trust my body” I had to unfollow. Because not trusting my body caused me to miscarry 3 babies and then lose a baby full term. I blocked her after that.
I’m so sorry 😢 sending you love ❤
Simone is so toxic with her fake positivity and curated life. She’s incapable of thinking about how her behaviour could affect other people.

Or some of those gourmet sweets she makes… i think they are called frozen grapes?
mmm wine slushy

Reactions: 2
Simone does a wonderful job of showing how to scam and deceive NZers, #womensrefuge

Simone wishes she could be a travel influencer, but all she knows how to do is show naked photos of herself in a bathtub
Good god 😬 that’s a nope from me! Don’t want her representing the rest of NZ on any stage thanks 😂

I work in tourism & we occasionally get approached to gift accomodation for regional famils for influenzers or media. I’ve given the marketing woman who organises them a list of people I absolutely do not want promoting our business. Simon is top of it. Followed closely by LFYD’s and Anna Reeve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Travel influencer?
She went to Queenstown and spent the whole weekend cooped up in the house on the golf course. The "adventure capital of the world" and she didn't even go outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find the pictures of all the wine grotesque. You’re pregnant! I get it, she’s not drinking but why act like you are?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.