Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my lord... Trentie opening up his bday pressie 🤣# womensrefuge how he's still in the closet is beyond me. I can't Evan deal, #womensrefuge. Who the heck is watching A? Random babysitter she's met online? Man she digustes me she's so desperate to drop & leave him anywhere, with ANYONE! #womensrefuge.
🤢 Poor kid gets dumped everywhere and anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find the pictures of all the wine grotesque. You’re pregnant! I get it, she’s not drinking but why act like you are?

Reactions: 4
I just can’t that she calls him “Trenti”. I knew there would be a nickname, but I thought it would be with a “y”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paid partnership appears on crab farm winery post but not on her stories 😕 she's such a wannabe #womensrefuge

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh my lord... Trentie opening up his bday pressie 🤣# womensrefuge how he's still in the closet is beyond me. I can't Evan deal, #womensrefuge. Who the heck is watching A? Random babysitter she's met online? Man she digustes me she's so desperate to drop & leave him anywhere, with ANYONE! #womensrefuge.
🤢 Poor kid gets dumped everywhere and anywhere.
That was my thought too?! Did they jsut leave him?? I guess Simon would of had a word to him before he went to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't TRENTI!! enjoy that meat stick mate, make sure you clean up with the cloth afterwards.

Have they seriously left Asher tonight. Why have children? If you can't care for the one you have don't have more!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol makes me laugh..baby didn't want to have a lunch time sleep today. Only because he wasn't locked into his Porta coffin.

The air bnb looks lovely but what a dull birthday for a 27 year old. #women's refuge. Most would be out on the town with some mates. He's so controlled by her. Sad.

Every time I get reminded that Trent is 27 it truly shocks me. His life is sooo dull.

New thread name idea: Simone Anderson #5, Embracing the $cam

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now I know I'm reasonably new, but I'm ready to take on the challenge so here's a couple of ideas for the next thread title... no problem if I'm not experienced enough in Tattling.

The Chipolata's done the job, Simon's got herself a mob, we just wish she'd shut her gob.

Screenshots Tattlers for the gram, continues with her lying scam, hoping for a brand new pram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Definitely hasn’t paid a cent for this trip, don’t be fooled.

Who the f baths their child in an outdoor tub, it’s FREEZING! Are you actually nuts?! Not your finest Mothering moment, hon.

Also, far out she literally leaves her kid with anyone & everyone doesn’t she……

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.