Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many bots!!! Paid for followers at it again? How long until these comments are gone
Gone already

So I’ve just caught up because this thread moves faster than the kearns and man I’m here for it.
I followed Simone for weight loss originally. Thought she was so inspiring 🫠 but then when she was pregnant with Asher it was intense the amount of best pregnancy, best pregnancy body, trust my pregnant body tit she was spruking.
I was actually the one who asked her if she was ever worried about miscarriages (which I think was shared on here earlier in the thread) because I was pregnant after recurrent miscarriages and then a stillbirth and I was in the depths of hell with anxiety over the baby I was carrying. I don’t think I have ever been more anxious or depressed in my life. Every day was purely me wandering around in a state of wondering if I would have another dead baby to bury at the end of it all. And here she was running around doing laundry and f45 and never missing A photo opportunity rubbing her stomach, and then “buying” and setting up a nursery at negative 3 weeks pregnant.
Then when she answered it as “I trust my body” I had to unfollow. Because not trusting my body caused me to miscarry 3 babies and then lose a baby full term. I blocked her after that.
So sorry for your losses ❤❤ And for the crappy reply from Simon.

Reactions: 7
Hey Simon while you're busy pampering & reading here, whatever happened to the Women's Health 101 Seminar & your Health Influencer chat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Simon while you're busy pampering & reading here, whatever happened to the Women's Health 101 Seminar & your Health Influencer chat?
It got cancelled LOL guess they couldn't sell any tickets despite the 70% discount or whatever it is. No one wants to hear from a scammer #womensrefuge.

Reactions: 9
Ahhh I’m so disappointed that she’s now working with “get good face” products!!!! I love their stuff! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yea disappointed she’d work with Simon…didn’t think she was like these other sell outs…admittedly I’m a recent follower of hers though!

Reactions: 1
I've driven to work like a loser, left the same dirty sheets on the bed. Such a bad and boring housewife.
You must leave work now and change your sheets ‘fresh sheet Friday’ you must do the smallest washing load and then show an empty basket you must also pose in front of mirror with 2 outfits etc

You must leave work now and change your sheets ‘fresh sheet Friday’ you must do the smallest washing load and then show an empty basket you must also pose in front of mirror with 2 outfits etc
And also deep clean your fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im going to agree with you... #womensrefuge he looks like a 6 year old in a toddler body. She has never dressed him up all fluffy and cute!!! Its always horrific jerseys or denim that does absolutely nothing for him!!!! #womansrefuge Poor thing always looks so sad and tired.
Didn’t she say something about wanting to always make him look like a toddler (when he was younger) or something on her stories the other day? Or how she loved that he looked older… when he was small…?! It’s just jumped back into my mind… she was showing his clothes. Weird

I've driven to work like a loser, left the same dirty sheets on the bed. Such a bad and boring housewife.
You absolute loser 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the same week she launches her own activewear new season's drop... she's out pedalling Lorna Jane and Aimn.

That's the most backward thing EVER!
If she had employees she'd be firing them for conflict of interest
I’ve messaged Aimn this afternoon and said how can someone have their own active wear label and then advertise for them, surely that’s a conflict of interest. #womensrefuge Also said I won’t be buying from them (I have previously) when they continue to support somebody who’s stolen from Women’s Refuge. Surely if they got enough of these messages they might take notice? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I’ve messaged Aimn this afternoon and said how can someone have their own active wear label and then advertise for them, surely that’s a conflict of interest. #womensrefuge Also said I won’t be buying from them (I have previously) when they continue to support somebody who’s stolen from Women’s Refuge. Surely if they got enough of these messages they might take notice? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aimn don’t care just like Lorna Jane. I have been there done that, they don’t care.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately they don't give a tit and neither do Lorna Jane. That aside I still don't get how she can tell us to buy those other brands instead of her own?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.