Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember what poll simone had in the last few days? I remember I voted for the less positive option(it wasn't no) anyway now I can't see her stories. Lol
This is what she did to me. I answered no on a poll and was then restricted to not seeing stories, only grid posts. Sneaky.

Reactions: 2
Crab Farm post has paid partnership, but nothing on stories when tagging Crab Post?
I previously would never have thought anything of it, but after the beige birthday circus and people pointing out that Ad was added after the fact, I’m much more aware of her tactics now. It’s absolutely false advertising. If she was an employee, she would be fired. Serious misconduct. Sucks there is zero accountability. Do the right thing Simone and you might start gaining some respect back.

Reactions: 6
Definitely hasn’t paid a cent for this trip, don’t be fooled.

Who the f baths their child in an outdoor tub, it’s FREEZING! Are you actually nuts?! Not your finest Mothering moment, hon.

Also, far out she literally leaves her kid with anyone & everyone doesn’t she……
Yep and you can tell he doesn’t have a secure attachment to her because he will go to anyone and everyone for a cuddle and a snug. My kid is super confident but there is no way he would go cuddle with random people like that. Asher is seeking affection wherever the heck he can find it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yep and you can tell he doesn’t have a secure attachment to her because he will go to anyone and everyone for a cuddle and a snug. My kid is super confident but there is no way he would go cuddle with random people like that. Asher is seeking affection wherever the heck he can find it.
Asher is adorable. Simone doesn't have it in her to give him the love and affection he needs(lots of parents don't)

She should have gone to a parenting class or counseling before having kids.

Reactions: 3
Omg this. I always found it strange that he would take his night bottle from anyone even when Simon is there. My kid is super confident too. But if I’m around when it’s time for the bedtime bottle he won’t take it from anyone except me. Even my sister and they have an extremely close bond.

Of course she’s also replying to all of her comments on her latest post - making her measly 30 something comments look like 70. Still trying to get that engagement up hun?

My favourite part so far is someone commenting on the picture in the beige dress, "wow you look great in that colour".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
new title suggestion: simon #5 part time parent, full time scammer (embrace motherhood please)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine giving your husband a wooden box with 1 beer, tiny bottle of whiskey, a bag of olives, a poo colour face cloth and a bag of deer sticks.... my husband would be like WTF..... that’s something you have sent to a coworker who has covid to say get well soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
6 degrees and poor A only in a long sleeved top..😳😳😳 # womensrefuge, no jersey or jacket, oh that's right showing off his designer top is WAY more important than As well being. #women'srefuge. Dumb btch 🙄

Reactions: 2
I
Oh my lord... Trentie opening up his bday pressie 🤣# womensrefuge how he's still in the closet is beyond me. I can't Evan deal, #womensrefuge. Who the heck is watching A? Random babysitter she's met online? Man she digustes me she's so desperate to drop & leave him anywhere, with ANYONE! #womensrefuge.
🤢 Poor kid gets dumped everywhere and anywhere.
Does anyone else think it’s funny that he opened the gift with everything FACING THE CAMERA #womensrefuge instead of facing him?

Reactions: 7
I'm probably just being super picky here, but do we really need a video of Simon rubbing Ashers legs after his nap?

I'm probably just being super picky here, but do we really need a video of Simon rubbing Ashers legs after his nap?
I think it's to show us tattles he's wearing a singlet 🤣🙃 Hon it's 6 degrees he needs a jersey on TOO and if you feel genuine enough a jacket would go a long way, But nice to see you enjoying Trenties bday wknd on tattle. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.