Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone does a wonderful job of showing how to scam and deceive NZers, #womensrefuge

Simone wishes she could be a travel influencer, but all she knows how to do is show naked photos of herself in a bathtub
naked photos of herself in the bath tub? Fark don’t let the plug out 😂

Reactions: 3
She didn’t really answer the question.

Who the duck is looking after him?

And why have kids when you clearly cannot let go of your ‘old’ life.

I swear one of my friends or parents would’ve sat me down by now & asked me if I’m ok. Like why are you ALWAYS needing to go away/get out/be anywhere but with your child.

Reactions: 8

I swear one of my friends or parents would’ve sat me down by now & asked me if I’m ok. Like why are you ALWAYS needing to go away/get out/be anywhere but with your child.
We’ve been out for dinner maybe 2-3 times without our baby, he’s 10 months old. I just find it bizarre!

I have no words for her weekend so far 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its hardly a birthday celebration for Trent when she’s on her phone the whole time.

But I think I’ve also figured out her AD placements minus the actual two letters… (Not that you should have to be a detective to figure it out)
The ones she has any partnership with has her discount code under it and the others don’t. And she gets away with it cause of the blanket Paid Partnership at the top..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

I don’t doubt she loves Asher but she’s not a very good mother. She chose to have him so bleeping look after him. She spends stuff all time with him in between daycare/ nights out/ holidays without him etc. She’s going to find it difficult finding people to look after both her kids so she continue her fabulous “carefree” lifestyle . When she is with him she’s on his phone , dressing him in uncomfy clothes or naked and having baths outside in the freezing cold.

Loves him so much she can’t even buy him a gift she just gets free PR crap
Did she edit her “bump” out of this?

Also it looks like she’s using a filter to smooth and blur Trent’s head 🤣
And imagine what she would get for her birthday- jewellery that cos thousands of dollars. Poor Trent gets a lousy gifted box of tit.

Reactions: 11
I am all for parents having a night off or weekend away if that’s what they want.

But to travel to another city and leave him with a babysitter stranger is just awful and I don’t know anyone in my life that would leave their kid with someone they don’t know. No matter how qualified or good they come across it is so reckless. They have ample opportunity to have date nights in Auckland so why go all that bleeping way just to cart him off.

I don’t doubt she loves Asher but she’s not a very good mother. She chose to have him so bleeping look after him. She spends stuff all time with him in between daycare/ nights out/ holidays without him etc. She’s going to find it difficult finding people to look after both her kids so she continue her fabulous “carefree” lifestyle . When she is with him she’s on his phone , dressing him in uncomfy clothes or naked and having baths outside in the freezing cold.
She’ll probably try and justify it as he’s asleep so it makes no difference if they’re there or not.. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I work as a babysitter and it's rely surprising that people book me without ever meeting me. Obviously I'm not dodgy or going to harm anyone but it must be kind of weird for the kids! Especially the really little ones.

She’ll probably try and justify it as he’s asleep so it makes no difference if they’re there or not.. 🙄
I could never have left mine with someone they had never met even if they were asleep. Imagine going to sleep and Ma & Pa are there and waking up to some random peering into your cot 😬

We’ve been out for dinner maybe 2-3 times without our baby, he’s 10 months old. I just find it bizarre!
Not a competition, but we are 2 in a months time & haven’t had dinner out/without her once. We do breakfast & lunch though - far more manageable, plus…. Night time is our time, during the day our child is at daycare/us at work so when do you connect etc. if not between 5-bedtime?!

Simo is a part time parent. Asher is content. Baby #2, will be much of the same.

Her fake AF lifestyle is so ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I work as a babysitter and it's rely surprising that people book me without ever meeting me. Obviously I'm not dodgy or going to harm anyone but it must be kind of weird for the kids! Especially the really little ones.
I don’t even like giving my kids to people I do know- like family. 😂 I would never ever give them to someone I didn’t know at all. My kids aren’t babies either !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.