Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimn don’t care just like Lorna Jane. I have been there done that, they don’t care.
Yeah if I remember correctly didn’t Tagitbaby aka Simon say she makes them $ in the tens of thousands? & that’s why they don’t care cause even though they probably know/agree she’s a charity scammer, she does actually make them heaps of money via her followers using her code etc?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow I stumbled upon here today and do not regret it haha. I unfollowed Simone a while back as I just couldn’t put up with her “perfect life” and how she always seems so happy and just no other emotion unless to gain sympathy with her crying on camera which i always found so cringy. Always said she will be honest but not once after having Asher did she ever have a bad day. I mean come on I’m all for being happy and enjoying life but if you are going to say you you will be transparent and then never complain of a bad night with a baby or struggling one day then something just isn’t adding up. I don’t know one Mum that has loved every single second of being a parent. Parenting is hard!

Reactions: 12
Yeah if I remember correctly didn’t Tagitbaby aka Simon say she makes them $ in the tens of thousands? & that’s why they don’t care cause even though they probably know/agree she’s a charity scammer, she does actually make them heaps of money via her followers using her code etc?
Let’s not believe a single thing “Tagitbaby” said.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All she did was tag everything...I'm sure she'll edit later as per your suggestion.

Reactions: 6
I mean it's $260 a night so hardly the locked in commune that was a thousand dollar a night place in queenstown. It is genuinely cute though

Reactions: 5
If she is paying for the weekend and the gift i wonder if its sausage rolls for dinner.... or is there a woop meal in her suitcase. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Simone, please pay for something instead of tagging the beejesus out of them until they gift it to you.

Reactions: 6
I thought there were dog treats in there.........................those deer stick thingies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can claim some of this back under her taxes because it’s essentially content for her IG social media influencing business.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.