Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is Sumo going skiing? I thought the kids were going to fit in around their pre kid lifestyle?
Come down to chch Foreskin family and I’ll take you up Mt Hutt 😇
She also hasn’t done her getaway to the cheap and nasty apartment in the Mount that she linked a while back. All fake talk

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No ad on Lorna Jane 🤔 Surely they would've been gifted previously and she hasn't said ✨️purchased ourselves✨️ 🤪
Or waiting for someone to ask for a ✨️discount code✨️then she can ask Lorna Jane to take her back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sad, indoor scooter races which are so much fun for kids & you show your wall marks !! I guess that's on your exciting cleaning schedule, you'll be all over those 😜 How hectic

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sad, indoor scooter races which are so much fun for kids & you show your wall marks !! I guess that's on your exciting cleaning schedule, you'll be all over those 😜 How hectic
I wonder when we will get a scooter wheel washing reel !! Or does Roo have 2 scooters ? One for outside use one for indoors

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was trying to find Megan‘s above comment (on facebook), and I came across some other comments on micromunchys Instagram. I can never understand people who have obviously read tattle and are still supportive of Simone. The truth is black and white, Simone took money that she promised to charity. How can anyone know that and still support her? Another example is that neighbour of Simone’s on the community page where there was discussion about Trent water blasting his car at 6am, the neighbour said she had been on tattle and Simone did not deserve the tattle response, as ‘old mate is not Hitler’. Surely that’s not the point. We know Simone is no Hitler, but she did take hundreds of thousands of dollars that she had promised to charity. I don’t understand how people can know this and still defend her.

Google Makaia Carr’s legal statement for the evidence.
---
P.S. I want to add to the above, if you are on Facebook and you are reading Makaia Carr’s legal statement about Simone and the donations, then be sure to also read all the comments. They are very informative and reinforce what was said in the legal statement.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was trying to find Megan‘s above comment (on facebook), and I came across some other comments on micromunchys Instagram. I can never understand people who have obviously read tattle and are still supportive of Simone. The truth is black and white, Simone took money that she promised to charity. How can anyone know that and still support her? Another example is that neighbour of Simone’s on the community page where there was discussion about Trent water blasting his car at 6am, the neighbour said she had been on tattle and Simone did not deserve the tattle response, as ‘old mate is not Hitler’. Surely that’s not the point. We know Simone is no Hitler, but she did take hundreds of thousands of dollars that she had promised to charity. I don’t understand how people can know this and still defend her.

Google Makaia Carr’s legal statement for the evidence.
---
P.S. I want to add to the above, if you are on Facebook and you are reading Makaia Carr’s legal statement about Simone and the donations, then be sure to also read all the comments. They are very informative and reinforce what was said in the legal statement.
---
Who is Kirsty Cardy, the Simone apologist. Not the one on master chef ?. Sad there are people like this who enable her behavior. You have to ask why they choose to make a public statement like that, do they want to benefit from their support at some stage.😡

Reactions: 2
Who is Kirsty Cardy, the Simone apologist. Not the one on master chef ?. Sad there are people like this who enable her behavior. You have to ask why they choose to make a public statement like that, do they want to benefit from their support at some stage.😡
Kirsty Cardy seems to be a mental health advocate, I am not sure if she was on Master Chef. The thing is, there are a lot of people like this around, who make statements like this about Simone. It doesn’t take a lot of research, once you are presented with Makaia Carr’s statement, to come to the conclusion that Simone did deliberately take the money, and that she lied about it, and probably continues to minimise her behaviour to this day. I think that you are correct in assuming that there are some people and also businesses that are happy to turn a blind eye to Simone‘s behaviour, as it is going to benefit them in some way, in fact, Simone is depending on this to enable her to continue as an influencer.

Makaia Carr “This is a clear case of someone being caught out and using her privileged position to not get in trouble and clear away the issue - a bit like someone trying to return something after being caught stealing. Yes we all make mistakes. But to get forgiveness there usually needs to be an apology”.

The following is a comment from Makaia Carr’s Facebook regarding the donations. (Comment is by a member of the public, not Makaia Carr). “So no donations were made for years, despite the claim that it was, and she started paying once you spoke up about it? Absolute deception. Good on you Mak for bringing it to light, despite the financial toll it took on you. Not fair that an order can be slapped down on you, to shut you up, on what was the truth, just because someone has money and can afford lawyers. That is using privilege. I hope you bloody enjoy every sip of that
1f37e.png
because YOU WON. THE TRUTH WON.
Edit - Also $22,000 of donations in FOUR months, once she was being honest? For four YEARS prior to that, not one donation. At an average of $5,500 a month, that’s $264,000 she made when she was being shady, $264,000 she said was being donated to charity, before she scrambled and donated just 8% of what she made previously.
Don’t forget she cried in a video, stating she made the donations in her legal name - of which no receipts been produced. Only ones after Mak called her out.
Best thing you can do is unfollow her. Don’t check her stories or posts - that’s what she uses to get more “business”. If her view / engagement rate goes down, she won’t be an “influencer” any more.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I literally just saw that feta-egg-tortilla recipe on Buzzfeed on Aug 2nd (I think it was an ad on my facebook or something). Literally the exact recipe. She's so scammy, get your own content!!

Lol was just coming on here to say she’s pretty much copied the recipe and the content off TikTok! Like word for word 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.