Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are correct, itā€™s a four bedroom house, not four bedrooms plus an office.

From the real estate listing ā€œFour spacious, double bedrooms, master suite with large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite upstairs, and second master bedroom downstairsā€œ.
So T office is in the walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom downstairsā€¦ā€¦ sheā€™s still hiding him in the closetā€¦..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awesome thread title!

And hey, you lovely TC's... Party time! šŸ„³

We've officially surpassed the "NZ Influencers" thread number! Such is the gift that keeps on giving, the infamous Scammy Scamone and her lego-man sidekick, Tepid Trent.

View attachment 2352794
Trent gives me ā€œGary without the R vibesā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
OMG I just caught up on that long (old) Facebook post shared near the end of thread #38. I am crying laughing. (Not really, it's 6:13 am and this is the internet - but you know what I mean.) Studying full time, nannying 40 hours per week, coaching six water polo teams and playing in two, then doing friends' hair and makeup every weekend? There is literally not enough time! Going on the benefit for four weeks while living at home because she lost her nannying job? Come on. You couldn't get approved for a benefit while living at home. You can't get approved for a benefit if you have a working partner who doesn't even live with you. I know a bunch of people who've been living with their parents in their twenties and not qualified for anything because they're living with their parents.

The bullshit has been going on for years huh šŸ˜‚
Wasnā€™t she living with her boyfriend though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she was going to change bra whilst doing her Q&A yesterday?

Reactions: 6
Omg that's right the 5am car water blast! But then just a few days ago she posted a pic of the weekly car wash they get done together? So what was the need to wake the neighbours before it was light??!

I maintain what I said previously - Trent lives downstairs in the spare room with his desk šŸ˜… which means she does not have 4 bedrooms + an office like she wants people to believe. Two of those rooms are the same room and it's actually absolutely fine that's the case S, no one cares or is looking down on you for having a spare room and office combined. They look down on your for lying and trying to portray a false life.
I think he's in the space behind the second bedroom, off the main entrance, under the stairs like Harry Potter. Definitely not four bedrooms and an office

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think he's in the space behind the second bedroom, off the main entrance, under the stairs like Harry Potter. Definitely not four bedrooms and an office
It would be fairly easy to enclose the living room space upstairs to have a private office, but Simone, there is no shame in having a guest room/office combined!

Reactions: 6
It would be fairly easy to enclose the living room space upstairs to have a private office, but Simone, there is no shame in having a guest room/office combined!
I wonder if Scammy, seeing as she works from home, claims some of the "office", internet, and depreciation on capital items used for business purposes. With her prior history of making claims she could surely find the receipts for all of thesešŸ¤·

Reactions: 4
I still canā€™t fathom how thick her followers areā€¦.this one canā€™t find the eggplant recipeā€¦I decided to go into her reels and see how hard it was to find. Took me less than 15 seconds. Maybe we arenā€™t the TCā€™s after all šŸ¤£
She left her cook.book in France when she knew she was going to Canada šŸ¤·can't get more stupid than that.šŸ¤¦ Scammy gives us too much information when she writes these pretend narratives to herself. It just gives us a good laugh at her expensešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still canā€™t fathom how thick her followers areā€¦.this one canā€™t find the eggplant recipeā€¦I decided to go into her reels and see how hard it was to find. Took me less than 15 seconds. Maybe we arenā€™t the TCā€™s after all šŸ¤£
It's almost like these are not real people asking these questions, questions that just happen to lead to more reel views šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She left her cook.book in France when she knew she was going to Canada šŸ¤·can't get more stupid than that.šŸ¤¦ Scammy gives us too much information when she writes these pretend narratives to herself. It just gives us a good laugh at her expensešŸ¤£
Didnā€™t Simone have another follower recently in a similar scenario? Travelling and left the recipe book behind in France or some such. Someone on here commented on it at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s getting old now. EVERY TIME she posts a reel ā€œsomeone canā€™t find itā€.
Is this the new ā€œIā€™ve had heaps of messages about ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€œ but with ā€œproofā€??

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s getting old now. EVERY TIME she posts a reel ā€œsomeone canā€™t find itā€.
Is this the new ā€œIā€™ve had heaps of messages about ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€œ but with ā€œproofā€??
All this says is her layout isnā€™t user friendly if even her true dedicated followers canā€™t find things.

Reactions: 7
The fact that shoves that ginormous pillow between the bed and the bedside table shows she KNOWS the set up isnā€™t safe for poor A! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
IMG_8812.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact that shoves that ginormous pillow between the bed and the bedside table shows she KNOWS the set up isnā€™t safe for poor A! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
View attachment 2355920
Is she trying to make out that Ryder still breastfeeds? Cmon simmo, give it up. Itā€™s pretty obvious that you donā€™t breastfeed him anymore as you went to Fiji without him for a week. Also there is nothing wrong about not breastfeeding, I myself had issues with breastfeeding both my kids so stopped early on!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.