Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotaAD

Thread #40 Caught up the mountain having a tanty, now she's selling her ski gear that she wore with no panties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

shh77

VIP Member
Simone Anderson #40 - Simone thinks she was papped like a CeLeBriTy. When actually she’s a liar & a thief with zero integrity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Oh what, I've almost cracked 2000 IG story views 🤣 might have to buy another handbag to celebrate my fame. Do all you TC want to donate $100 to my Patreon that I don't have xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

privilegedsimone

DBDA7954-E474-4014-A475-555679E94183.png
When you realise you’ve lost your court case $$ & the tattle housewife’s are slowly ruining your contracts so you have to resort to a MLM scheme in order to maintain your fake lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MuchProfeshAthlete

Now that we know you are here Simone. Please take a moment to read this and perhaps use this as a morale compass.

It may shock you to learn that a large majority of us here have careers and degrees and many interests outside of you. What has drawn us here is that we have all questioned whether anybody else felt the way we did about 1) influencers and 2) YOU.

Because the reality of the situation is that most of us may very well be feeling bitter. And that’s because as I head to my job in the paediatric disability sector that requires a degree to do, I am having to stick to a strict budget each week and I’m having to place my own children in before and after school care in hopes that I may make some small difference in a little person’s life.

On the flip side, YOU, with no discernible talent or skill set, are out earning all of us by flogging crap that you don’t even care about. And dumping your children at any given opportunity.

And perhaps this is the fault of society and not you specifically, but you flaunting a lifestyle that you have in no way earnt, constantly highlighting the wage discrepancy between hard workers and influencers is a tough pill to swallow.

Whether you think so or not, you are part of the problem.

Now excuse me while I go wash my sheets because I like to give my Fridays the fun name of “It’s a weekday so I’m expected at my job” Friday…….catchy isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Can confirm the person that outed me to SA was whom I suspected 🤣 sad desperate 🐄

I hope Scammy invites her over for dinner now as bestie #48920218. She did after all do Scammy's laundry renovation...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I hope all of Simone's high school friends are preparing themselves to get a random Facebook message from Simone for the first time in 15 years.

"Hey hun, it's been SOOOO long, looks like your living the dream in Wellsford, with two kids and a wee pup, how devine! Just getting in touch as I'm actually going to be up your way in a couple of weeks and wondering if you are free for a coffee? I'm sure we have so much to catch up on, and I'd love to tell you about a new business that I've just started, SOOO exciting!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Omg you guys I've just spotted S&T up the mountain!!!!!
---
I didn't even know they were up here as haven't been on here but I could spot them a mile away!!!
---
I've got photos too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Have you worked out who sent your story to her yet?
I have my suspicions. Doubt I'll ever know cause I won't ever confront them to ask 🤣
---
Absolutely. She was acting like a big dog on her stories posting "oh it's so weird to be photographed" yet she sent a message that could be seen as friendly. So when (as she assumed) you replied rudely, she'd have more ammo on you to screenshot to her story and "justify" her doxxing (S you cant justify breaking the law, fyi). Instead you've ignored her and not acted scared like she hoped and she looks like the dick because all your post shows is you saying "guess who this is" which implies nothing bad.
I also posted a photo of a random man wearing shorts. It was beyond freezing. I hope he doesn't find out and hunt me down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46