Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to make out that Ryder still breastfeeds? Cmon simmo, give it up. It’s pretty obvious that you don’t breastfeed him anymore as you went to Fiji without him for a week. Also there is nothing wrong about not breastfeeding, I myself had issues with breastfeeding both my kids so stopped early on!
It’s world breastfeeding week. If she was still feeding him, surely she’d want to share and look for head pats, this week in particular

Reactions: 10
The fact that shoves that ginormous pillow between the bed and the bedside table shows she KNOWS the set up isn’t safe for poor A! 😡😔
View attachment 2355920
Of course she knows. But she doesn't care. It's about the aesthetic!! If she cared her child would have a 'normal' 2 year old bedroom, not something that still passes for a spare room. You know, loads of primary colours and a paw patrol duvet with one pillow....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her reels about toddler are so boring! Most parents know this! We know toddlers want to help. Gosh, I hope they go to a montessori ECE. Don’t share these reels if you’re not really committed to doing and believing it yourself.

Reactions: 4
Her reels about toddler are so boring! Most parents know this! We know toddlers want to help. Gosh, I hope they go to a montessori ECE. Don’t share these reels if you’re not really committed to doing and believing it yourself.
But why is she sharing from another influencer who she doesn't even follow. It's like she picks the "best ones" to boost her engagement. Does that influencer know Scammy has shared her post, potentially her child's image to Scammys bot and sicko followers

Reactions: 6
Simone. If your Asher is going to wear a helmet can you please tighten the straps so it's at least protecting his head. With how loose they are they're going to do absolutely nothing to protect his brain or head if he was to fall off his scooter. It may just be another staged photo opportunity for you, but safety is more important than Insta photos.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Simone. If your Asher is going to wear a helmet can you please tighten the straps so it's at least protecting his head. With how loose they are they're going to do absolutely nothing to protect his brain or head if he was to fall off his scooter. It may just be another staged photo opportunity for you, but safety is more important than Insta photos.
She's probably been gifted it, it appears too big for his head, keeps slipping down. So rather than buy a size appropriate one, she'll let him grow into it🤦

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She's probably been gifted it, it appears too big for his head, keeps slipping down. So rather than buy a size appropriate one, she'll let him grow into it🤦
Patently obvious in this pic its far too big for his wee head. Scammy use some of your $ and buy him a fitting helmet. This is actually dangerous how it is, but I guess unless it's free you won't care? Prove us wrong😉

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Patently obvious in this pic its far too big for his wee head. Scammy use some of your $ and buy him a fitting helmet. This is actually dangerous how it is, but I guess unless it's free you won't care? Prove us wrong😉
Sorry off topic but how do you have that live score on your phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When is Sumo going skiing? I thought the kids were going to fit in around their pre kid lifestyle?
Come down to chch Foreskin family and I’ll take you up Mt Hutt 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Asher is the perfect age to start skiing. Then they can use all their sport equipment they have stored in the storage unit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.