Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol was just coming on here to say she’s pretty much copied the recipe and the content off TikTok! Like word for word 🙄
Who would have thought Scammy was the sort of person to steal an idea, or anything.🤷 Guess leopards never change their spots

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad, indoor scooter races which are so much fun for kids & you show your wall marks !! I guess that's on your exciting cleaning schedule, you'll be all over those 😜 How hectic
how does a scooter make a mark that high up the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how does a scooter make a mark that high up the wall?
It doesn't, Scammy does it for effect, next she'll do a reel using the steamer to clean it. Wait until one of the boys puts a real mark, or hole, in her precious walls. Then they will have to play outside

Reactions: 6
Wears her ✨⭐FiLtHy⭐✨ outdoor shoes in their home, then wears her slippers “off to friends for a roast” …soooo ✨⭐ReLaTaBLe⭐✨ Simmy! 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴
……I hope it’s you they’re roasting! 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bullocks Scuntmoan you did not loosen the seatbelts they werent correctly tightened to begin with
These ones always crack me up. S, I've said this before, NO ONE is forcing you to post these pics. If you need to write a disclaimer how about just NOT posting it at all? It's like she wants negative messages. Spose they're in anticipation of the next pity reel, or just for engagement stats to show Micro Munchy how ✨️succesful✨️ her account is

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bullocks Scuntmoan you did not loosen the seatbelts they werent correctly tightened to begin with
When does she ever tell the truth🤦. She didn't take the time to check when the baby's were put into their seats, we know they drove home like this. Guess they weren't a priority

Reactions: 5
These ones always crack me up. S, I've said this before, NO ONE is forcing you to post these pics. If you need to write a disclaimer how about just NOT posting it at all? It's like she wants negative messages. Spose they're in anticipation of the next pity reel, or just for engagement stats to show Micro Munchy how ✨️succesful✨️ her account is
Didn’t she say just days ago they always use the garage to get in and out of cars? Why is there a tree outside Asher’s window? (And surely you’d especially do this with sleeping babies)
I suspect it’s a photo of them leaving the family’s house and a photo of a successful transfer as they were sleeping.
Boggles my mind why you’d make up a story about unstrapping them and stopping to take a photo though

Reactions: 9
Yuck 🤑 only comment she's replied to on the copied tik tok recipe
Again, I swear it's fake - otherwise she'd tag it
---
Scammy, with your 3 mins of interaction done this morning, and both kids bundled off to day care for no reason, may I ask you listen to this podcast about a family who exploited their young kids and had 3 million (just a few more than you) followers . The Dad finally woke up when creepy weird people started talking to his kids on the street and pulled them from the net. PLEASE LISTEN even if you have no intention of doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say just days ago they always use the garage to get in and out of cars? Why is there a tree outside Asher’s window? (And surely you’d especially do this with sleeping babies)
I suspect it’s a photo of them leaving the family’s house and a photo of a successful transfer as they were sleeping.
Boggles my mind why you’d make up a story about unstrapping them and stopping to take a photo though
Simmo can't even keep her lies straight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again, I swear it's fake - otherwise she'd tag it
---
Scammy, with your 3 mins of interaction done this morning, and both kids bundled off to day care for no reason, may I ask you listen to this podcast about a family who exploited their young kids and had 3 million (just a few more than you) followers . The Dad finally woke up when creepy weird people started talking to his kids on the street and pulled them from the net. PLEASE LISTEN even if you have no intention of doing so.
You silly TC it's swimming day today 🤣😋 so will be home for at least the morning, where Asher is bundled into his togs with the nappy over top 🤢 Then it will be off to God knows what appointment this afternoon where they're either dropped at preschool or Tent is looking after them at home when he should be working.

Reactions: 5
It's awfully quiet in the Preschitter-Anderson-Forsyth insta world 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's awfully quiet in the Preschitter-Anderson-Forsyth insta world 👀
This is when she comes in later and mentions how busy she has been all day. Post a reel to prove it. But, this usually also only happens when sh1t hits the fan in the household and she won’t admit it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.