Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of us actually believe:
*Trenti still works from home (why would he need too...?)
*Trenti still has his orignal Cannon job.
*Trenti works a full week
*Trenti takes his lunch to work in a ceramic bowl?
Show me him actually working, or leaving for work, wearing work clothes, actually doing anything other than waterblast his car at "piss the neighbours off o'clock "

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The price of these fockers are out the gate! Simmy can stick the micro toastie right up her smelly fish flaps
$50 for a microwaveable toasted sandwich maker. Oh my duck that. Iā€™ll stick to my cheap Kmart toasted sandwich maker thanks. Who spends this amount of money on crap like that?

Reactions: 9
How many of us actually believe:
*Trenti still works from home (why would he need too...?)
*Trenti still has his orignal Cannon job.
*Trenti works a full week
*Trenti takes his lunch to work in a ceramic bowl?
Show me him actually working, or leaving for work, wearing work clothes, actually doing anything other than waterblast his car at "piss the neighbours off o'clock "
*Trenti still lives in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The online marketing for that toaster thing is being done by the company Kennedy works for, cringe

Reactions: 11
Bullocks Scuntmoan you did not loosen the seatbelts they werent correctly tightened to begin with
Why does she even need to loosen them? My kid is a few months older than Asher, and sometimes I need to tighten or loosen when he is buckled in when he has a growth spurt, but ahh, I just unbuckle himā€¦

Reactions: 4
Hi friends.
This is a friendly reminder to crop your screenshots and double check all of them to ensure your name, profile picture, or other identifying information isnā€™t included in the screenshot.
Also a friendly reminder to make sure the comment/post/photo youā€™re sharing isnā€™t one youā€™ve liked or reacted to so that your profile canā€™t be narrowed down.

Simone is a nasty troll (as are other influencers *cough*HM*cough*) and Iā€™d hate to see anyone doxed and abused by the few hardcore followers these people have left.

Thanks bye šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.