Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to me for the new thread title, as a reward I'll send my kids to a few more hours of daycare so I can have a massage, a manicure and sit around reading Tattle threads and writing fake instagram messages to myself telling me what an incredible mother and human I am.

For new visitors, please check out the Simone wiki for all the background info on our favourite insta scammer.

https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Unfortunately in the last thread we didn't have any entertaining new members (Simone herself) join to call us thick cunts or claim they were a man sleeping with Tent, but hope springs eternal....your move @tagitbaby, @Taptotidy, @theotherman etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Awesome thread title!

And hey, you lovely TC's... Party time! 🥳

We've officially surpassed the "NZ Influencers" thread number! Such is the gift that keeps on giving, the infamous Scammy Scamone and her lego-man sidekick, Tepid Trent.

1691024282889.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Awesome thread title!

We've officially surpassed the "NZ Influencers" thread number! Such is the gift that keeps on giving, the infamous Scammy Scamone and her lego-man sidekick, Tepid Trent.

View attachment 2352794
Excitingly we actually surpassed them at #37, it's just that they've caught up to be closer to us over the past week as Simone hasn't been posting much and there's been a large number of outrageous happenings on the NZ thread with MFM and LFYDs etc.

Reactions: 9
Recap: this is from the first ever Simone Thread and shows how little has changed in a year..

- still no acknowledgement of Women's Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories though so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with a convicted sex offender
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson
- gets excited collecting 56 leaves and 2 weeds from her garden in her metal bucket
- walks around town with a smelly fanny after the gym to get a “treat” massage
- she was deprived of lollies, chocs & maccas as a kid hence the reason she ended up huge and had to have surgery

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Awesome thread title!

View attachment 2352794
So Trent had hair ( how long ago was this taken ) and no wonder she had to offer her make up skills free to people !! She has full pharmacy face ( girls that go into pharmacies or farmers - slap on all the testers regardless of colour and then Leave thinking they look great ) in this photo !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap: this is from the first ever Simone Thread and shows how little has changed in a year..

- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories though so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- vacuums her letterbox
- gets excited collecting 56 leaves and 2 weeds from her garden in her metal bucket
- she was deprived of lollies, chocs & maccas as a kid hence the reason she ended up huge and had to have surgery
Sorry @princeasherfromhobby but I have to make one correction to your list of misdemeanors (that means bad tit Simoan)...
- definitely has a closeted husband

I mean just look at that sad guy in that sad photo.

• Haha
Excitingly we actually surpassed them at #37, it's just that they've caught up to be closer to us over the past week as Simone hasn't been posting much and there's been a large number of outrageous happenings on the NZ thread with MFM and LFYDs etc.
Help this TC out who’s mfm and skeet ( I don’t think I spelt that right )

Help this TC out who’s mfm and skeet ( I don’t think I spelt that right )
Maria From Mangere is the more appropriate name for "@happymumhappychild" as the thread couldn't keep referring to her as happy...it just wasn't honest.

Skete is a former (perhaps current) wedding photographer who popped up last year to dispense some influencer tea, then stuck around attempting to carve out a space as a "voice speaking up for ethical influencing behaviour" but has managed to somehow piss off almost everyone at some point? Not sure how or why, I don't have a dog in the fight. Just know that most of the NZ Influencer page people really can't stand her.

Reactions: 13
Suddenly her saved posts were lost for some reason, NO you deleted them when your lies & stories were unraveling with your domcast !!

Now going back to the only thing she has to talk about- weight-loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awesome thread title!

View attachment 2352794
Why is this giving wish version of Sandy and Danny from Grease vibes?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't understand how it was so hard for her to make it as a full time makeup artist?!
Right?! CLEARLY she’s just ✨⭐sOOoOo iNcReDiBLy TaLeNtEd⭐✨ and her makeup artistry is 👌🙌🏆🥇- I just simply cannot understand it!! 🤔🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Q&A about wls. Well I’ve had it and the rule is you’re not to eat more than a cup. Ever again. That’s what any good surgeon would tell you. So her saying she can eat a standard size meal is the reason she’s gained a bit of weight. Just because you can eat it that size doesn’t mean you should! It is what about 90% of wls patients are told

Reactions: 8

- vacuums her letterbox
You forgot vacuuming her fake grass which makes the vacuum wet so she needs to
Clean it over the kitchen sink 🤢
---
Sorry @princeasherfromhobby but I have to make one correction to your list of misdemeanors (that means bad tit Simoan)...
- definitely has a closeted husband

I mean just look at that sad guy in that sad photo.
Does he still have the mole / large freckle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maria From Mangere is the more appropriate name for "@happymumhappychild" as the thread couldn't keep referring to her as happy...it just wasn't honest.

Skete is a former (perhaps current) wedding photographer who popped up last year to dispense some influencer tea, then stuck around attempting to carve out a space as a "voice speaking up for ethical influencing behaviour" but has managed to somehow piss off almost everyone at some point? Not sure how or why, I don't have a dog in the fight. Just know that most of the NZ Influencer page people really can't stand her.
Happy mum blocked me ages ago ! I don’t even remember why ! I think I said something along the lines of this should be a conversation with your therapist not your page

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.