Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bark bark bark wonder how long until the grass is replaced with beige astroturf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can't understand how it was so hard for her to make it as a full time makeup artist?!
OMG THAT IS THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES!!! What the hell! And that’s from 2016 when makeup techniques were quite advanced. JFC.

I do have to begrudgingly admit that whatever work she has had done (Botox, filler etc) has improved her face and even her makeup application has improved especially when you compare it to this shitshow.

Reactions: 8
Recap: this is from the first ever Simone Thread and shows how little has changed in a year..

- still no acknowledgement of Women's Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories though so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with a convicted sex offender
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson
- gets excited collecting 56 leaves and 2 weeds from her garden in her metal bucket
- walks around town with a smelly fanny after the gym to get a “treat” massage
- she was deprived of lollies, chocs & maccas as a kid hence the reason she ended up huge and had to have surgery
she was gifted a dyson years ago. when they did that campaign where influencers had to tip over a pot plant and vac it up with the dyson. She started vacuuming her lawn around the same time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m 45 and my mum still throws money at me when I get groceries 😂

There is no way know that my parents wouldn’t help me if I was financially struggling.
---
I just can't understand how it was so hard for her to make it as a full time makeup artist?!
It’s like when someone is behind you using their hands to apply make up
---
Does he still have the mole / large freckle
Yeah, still married to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG I just caught up on that long (old) Facebook post shared near the end of thread #38. I am crying laughing. (Not really, it's 6:13 am and this is the internet - but you know what I mean.) Studying full time, nannying 40 hours per week, coaching six water polo teams and playing in two, then doing friends' hair and makeup every weekend? There is literally not enough time! Going on the benefit for four weeks while living at home because she lost her nannying job? Come on. You couldn't get approved for a benefit while living at home. You can't get approved for a benefit if you have a working partner who doesn't even live with you. I know a bunch of people who've been living with their parents in their twenties and not qualified for anything because they're living with their parents.

The bullshit has been going on for years huh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy fresh sheet Friday you TC’s!! Have been up since 3:30am, changed the sheets - had to roll the other half down the stairs while still in the sheets 😡, don’t you know this bed change is inspired by yours truly? He then started off the water blaster as the boss (me) stated his vehicle was filthy and the only filthy things we have around here are toasted sandwiches cooked in plastic!!
Have since put my napisan and bleach soaked light switches back on the wall, steam and mopped the floors - heck May even soak those next week in napisan and bleach. Now off to f45 before the kiddies need to be woken up because my alarm said it’s behind on time 👹

haha who am I kidding, it was(‘nt) nice to pretend to be a scamming witch though.

59A30AED-2268-45F9-A983-71B0C35AB0A3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Happy fresh sheet Friday you TC’s!! Have been up since 3:30am, changed the sheets - had to roll the other half down the stairs while still in the sheets 😡, don’t you know this bed change is inspired by yours truly? He then started off the water blaster as the boss (me) stated his vehicle was filthy and the only filthy things we have around here are toasted sandwiches cooked in plastic!!
Have since put my napisan and bleach soaked light switches back on the wall, steam and mopped the floors - heck May even soak those next week in napisan and bleach. Now off to f45 before the kiddies need to be woken up because my alarm said it’s behind on time 👹

haha who am I kidding, it was(‘nt) nice to pretend to be a scamming witch though.

View attachment 2354652
Why would you change the sheets at such an ungodly hour.🤷 You wouldn't unless you were the only one in the bed. Forcing someone to get out because you need Instagram content is controlling and abusive, which makes me think Scammy sleeps there by herself. She's really grasping at ideas to show she is the perfect home maker🤦

Reactions: 10
I love that the reel before hand was about not having to prove yourself. Bless, she does this most days! Proving her bedroom, that she’s doing F45 each day except Friday as that’s pilates now. For a house that’s barely lived in it shire does get messy.

Reactions: 7
He then started off the water blaster as the boss (me) stated his vehicle was filthy and the only filthy things we have around here are toasted sandwiches cooked in plastic!!
Omg that's right the 5am car water blast! But then just a few days ago she posted a pic of the weekly car wash they get done together? So what was the need to wake the neighbours before it was light??!

Still doing the full wide pan of the bedroom I see, that proves nothing you scammer.
Why would you change the sheets at such an ungodly hour.🤷 You wouldn't unless you were the only one in the bed. Forcing someone to get out because you need Instagram content is controlling and abusive, which makes me think Scammy sleeps there by herself. She's really grasping at ideas to show she is the perfect home maker🤦
I maintain what I said previously - Trent lives downstairs in the spare room with his desk 😅 which means she does not have 4 bedrooms + an office like she wants people to believe. Two of those rooms are the same room and it's actually absolutely fine that's the case S, no one cares or is looking down on you for having a spare room and office combined. They look down on your for lying and trying to portray a false life.

Reactions: 14
Omg that's right the 5am car water blast! But then just a few days ago she posted a pic of the weekly car wash they get done together? So what was the need to wake the neighbours before it was light??!

I maintain what I said previously - Trent lives downstairs in the spare room with his desk 😅 which means she does not have 4 bedrooms + an office like she wants people to believe. Two of those rooms are the same room and it's actually absolutely fine that's the case S, no one cares or is looking down on you for having a spare room and office combined. They look down on your for lying and trying to portray a false life.
You are correct, it’s a four bedroom house, not four bedrooms plus an office.

From the real estate listing “Four spacious, double bedrooms, master suite with large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite upstairs, and second master bedroom downstairs“.

Reactions: 3
You are correct, it’s a four bedroom house, not four bedrooms plus an office.
Oh I know this and I think everyone knows it. But she keeps trying to maintain that they have a dedicated office by only showing his desk in the tightest crop possible 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.