Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread: Taddle stories ruined my life now I’m forced to be a MLM wife 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Wow, for someone who takes offence being photographed in the wild, how is she going to cope going into peoples homes to sell her megamixes?

Does she know some people don't clean their homes daily and their pantry's may not have have labels? How will she cope hanging out with mere mortals.
I give it 3 months!

Also, most parties are 2-3 hours long and at night. More time away from the boys....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No checkout chick jobs at Crackerjack’s?
What happened with crackerjacks ? We saw it what twice ! And there has been nada from nada and your cycle has obviously been recycled
---
Found Simon a job 🤣
ONE HOUR ???? Maybe that’s why they can’t find anyone just do it yourself
---
New thread name ! Tattle got you rattled, you photoshop your bum and we are yet to hear Asher call you mum !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2385578When you realise you’ve lost your court case $$ & the tattle housewife’s are slowly ruining your contracts so you have to resort to a MLM scheme in order to maintain your fake lifestyle
And wearing an old vest that’s too small! 🤣🤣
No one wants to give you freebies now huh Simone?
Definitely rock bottom and desperate.
---
Does anyone know much about business? Trent and Scuntmoan are only the directors of the Embrace business. And her accountant is the only shareholder? Also from what I can see she has no ties to the Nada business?
---

Actually dug a little deeper they have another company, that they are using for the share holding. Seems strange.
Holding companies are legal. Last time I looked there were a few holding companies in their names. At least one is possibly set up to hold their house and investment properties.
---
Found Simon a job 🤣
Omg that’s perfect! Simone is so qualified for this too. And the ideal location to have a wee catch up coffee with you afterwards @unfluencer90!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Waaaaaaa - should I invite sausage bum over to do a "demonstration" with the Thermie on how I should make baby food in it?
She won't know jack tit.
---
Found Simon a job 🤣
One hour per week for her huge house rack off !
What a tight beep.
ALL the way down Pap East even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Waaaaaaa - should I invite sausage bum over to do a "demonstration" with the Thermie on how I should make baby food in it?
She won't know jack tit.
---

One hour per week for her huge house rack off !
What a tight beep.
ALL the way down Pap East even worse.
Her house isn't huge. It's split into 3 or 4 apartment type things.

Reactions: 3
Cracking up at the thought of Simone turning up to do a demo and it is a bunch of Tattle friends ready to ask about the receipts 🤣
I mean can a celebrity like her even go make sales in strangers homes? Paparazzi might be there. Or Pebbles. Or Makaia.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like it’s an absolutely stunning day in Auckland with that sun shining so brightly into her bedroom. She’ll get so much washing done today!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long before she adds Thermomix Consultant to her profile?

A wee ditty for Friday Morning: Simone has joined an MLM scheme. Come on guys, join her team!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good morring, happy Friday everyone expect from Scammy and HM. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Simone doing a demo -
Simone : “So ahh… ummm you just add these, and that… and some receipts…”

She could’ve eaten them, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Simone doing a demo -
Simone : “So ahh… ummm you just add these, and that… and some receipts…”

She could’ve eaten them, guys.
Everything is going to be referred to as “filthy” or “this bad boy”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she will do demonstrations on zoom like Lisa hays was doing before she jumped ship

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.