Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's had a TM 3 weeks and is now an expert and seller? 🫠
---
----

Is she priming us by saying her jacket is too small, code for "I'm not what I appear on insta/I edit the duck out of myself"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is hoping to cash in on her blind group followers as if old mate Simmy has one they will need to get one too - well that’s how it reads to me! They must really need the money to stoop so low as to go into MLM channels for income, but guess she is not qualified to do anything else?!

Reactions: 9
Honestly, who TF can even afford a thermomix? $2699! Absolute delusion. I just feel incredibly sad for the people that buy into her bullshit and won't be able to afford payments and - shock, actually afford the ingredients to put in the damn thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, who TF can even afford a thermomix? $2699! Absolute delusion. I just feel incredibly sad for the people that buy into her bullshit and won't be able to afford payments and - shock actually afford the ingredients to put in the damn thing.
What goes in my head before buying anything:

Do you have the money to buy not just one fancy thermonuclear in cash? No debts? Yes. But are you willing to support MLM schemes? No. Also, are you going to support a charity scammer? That’s a hard duck no. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Scammy couldn't even afford one 🤣 she had to be sly and pretend she was on the market for one but pretty much begging for a collab and then here we are 😂😂😂

Poor Asher having to dress up as a thermomix or a printer on dress up day as your parents job. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scammy couldn't even afford one 🤣 she had to be sly and pretend she was on the market for one but pretty much begging for a collab and then here we are 😂😂😂

Poor Asher having to dress up as a thermomix or a printer on dress up day as your parents job. 🤣
Potentially better than dressing as a thief or photocopier though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she priming us by saying her jacket is too small, code for "I'm not what I appear on insta/I edit the duck out of myself"
She drops self deprecating stuff like this occasionally and imo it's to bait Tattle. She wants us to talk tit like "oh getting too fat for her old clothes" or whatever so she can screenshot it or fake a message to herself to share to her followers like that bullshit with the art. The thing is though Tattle never bites because she always tries it with image stuff like that which no-one here cares about because we are too busy judging her on her actions. Funnily enough those comments about abandoning her children, stealing from women's refuge, lying about ads etc don't get screenshot... funny that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seems to be the meme for the infleuZers today 🤣
So what hurt you do bad Simmo to lead you to hurt all those who would have benefited from the money that should have gone to women’s refuge? Not to mention all the people paying you the money thinking it was going to women’s refuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_0741.jpeg

Hey Simone. I can’t wait to see how you prep your daily smoothies in the freezer pods from The Mix shop. Those other pre packaged ones that get sent to you won’t help you sell thermies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Scammy think her "celebrity" status will mean she will meet her smart start period, selling requirements. Is this serious for her, or just another pretend sideline to increase her falling engagement. What have I learnt you can use a TM for. Weighing cats and babies😸
Omg that's actually really cute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
After the other day of all the story replies that she put on her story with followers names, a few of us here, were going to message those poor innocent followers with the wiki page. Did we have any replies? 🤔🤭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.