Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BAHAHAHAHAH!!! The massages, nails, storage unit and trips away won’t pay for themselves hey Simmy?!! Getting #desperatevibes here 👀🤑🤑🤑. Woop left the chat.
---

Might do a sideline of makeup in there as well and pantry clean! Woohoo! What a combo! 🙈🤣🤣
She has reached rock bottom. I can’t imagine much worse than party plan /MLM as a career 🤣🤣🤣
Proof boys and girls that it’s worth working hard at school, then developing your skills and talents early in your career.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t had a chance to read todays tattles, but did anyone hear The Edge afternoon show, have a dig at Simmo in regards to her papp pics 😂 god it gave me a good laugh! Even better to know that she is just the running joke among even the radio hosts and god knows who else 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s the WRONG image for the thermie. Her rip tit and bust methods won’t fit with meal plans, cookido or cooking from scratch or with a budget. And if she gets some poor sucker to sign up with finance she’ll have to do paper work as well. Or will Trent do that while he sits up late working on embrace after already doing his own job and ferrying Asher back and forth to daycare?

even MFM was an ambassador and chucked it in, at least she had dare I say it a following for basic cookery?

I guess they’ll give her a list of current TM31 owners and she’ll cold call them all in her hood and see if they want to upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t had a chance to read todays tattles, but did anyone hear The Edge afternoon show, have a dig at Simmo in regards to her papp pics 😂 god it gave me a good laugh! Even better to know that she is just the running joke among even the radio hosts and god knows who else 🤣🤣
No 🤣 I listen to ZM. But how can I listen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did they say?

Reactions: 2
So, just asking for a friend. If someone was to purchase a Thermie through Scammy. Would she come to the house to help set it up and give training, just curious🤔
Then we'd all get to see the real wild unfiltered scammone. Wonder if she'd wear her white ski pants that are about to rip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No 🤣 I listen to ZM. But how can I listen 🤣🤣🤣
Haha they probably have it up on there podcasts or whatever it was. It would have been just after 3pm, because was doing the school run, it was Nixon who just said her name in passing after someone said something about getting a selfie (which wasn’t related to Simmo) but it was a IYKYK type thing haha
---
What did they say?
It was a sly comment in relation to something not related, I was going to come on tattle to say exactly what it was but been too busy with mum life that I have kind of forgotten. Just remembered it gave me a good laugh and to know that she’s just a joke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just listened back to the podcast and they cut out her name in it , which is interesting 🤔 But he definitely said “oh you did a Simone Anderson” it was to do with Steph asking for a photo from a stranger

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has reached rock bottom. I can’t imagine much worse than party plan /MLM as a career 🤣🤣🤣
Proof boys and girls that it’s worth working hard at school, then developing your skills and talents early in your career.
Wish I could like this more than once. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Things have finally bitten her in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she say there would be live demos? Wonder how that will go down considering she hasn’t ever done lives before, presumably due to not being able to control viewers and comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what she is saying when you get past all her “corporate bullshit business talk”, she is just like a Tupperware sales person

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I lol'd when she said 'I've started a private fb group'.. We all know what happened last time she did that 🙄💰💰.. maybe she can do the right thing this time and donate her MLM money to WR!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone who sells MLM has reached the bottom 😂
I’m noticing Thermomix consultants are jumping ship because they’ve sold all they can sell and nobody can afford a $2,500 kitchen gadget right now so they’re looking elsewhere.
Simone has stepped into a dying field 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
DBDA7954-E474-4014-A475-555679E94183.png
When you realise you’ve lost your court case $$ & the tattle housewife’s are slowly ruining your contracts so you have to resort to a MLM scheme in order to maintain your fake lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just to hark back to Sumo and the ‘paparazzi’ shots and how she whinged about it, has she forgotten she ended someone’s marriage by posting a stupid video with an couple in the background and outed someone’s affair? Like she effectively ruined someone’s life by posting on social media and she has the gall to share Unfluencers info and pics after she takes one innocent pic of her (a public figure) and posts it on her private Instagram. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know much about business? Trent and Scuntmoan are only the directors of the Embrace business. And her accountant is the only shareholder? Also from what I can see she has no ties to the Nada business?
---
Does anyone know much about business? Trent and Scuntmoan are only the directors of the Embrace business. And her accountant is the only shareholder? Also from what I can see she has no ties to the Nada business?
Actually dug a little deeper they have another company, that they are using for the share holding. Seems strange.

Reactions: 2
Anyone from Auckland in need of a thermie? As a consultant they will come around when you buy one and help set it up & do a demo for you - could have Simone over to help if you purchase one from her 😂🤣🤣
I would take one for the team but I’m in Aus (I just purchased one and my consultant came & set it up, we cooked a meal together & she’s on call for all my questions/queries etc).
But seriously can’t believe Simone has gone into the MLM side of things. Next you know she’ll be flogging Herbalife & doterra 😅
Her deals are drying up, Embrace is non existent. she’ll need a full time job not just dottera or Herbalife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.