Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all of Simone's high school friends are preparing themselves to get a random Facebook message from Simone for the first time in 15 years.

"Hey hun, it's been SOOOO long, looks like your living the dream in Wellsford, with two kids and a wee pup, how devine! Just getting in touch as I'm actually going to be up your way in a couple of weeks and wondering if you are free for a coffee? I'm sure we have so much to catch up on, and I'd love to tell you about a new business that I've just started, SOOO exciting!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thinking outloud here....
Do you think she got her thermomix by becoming a consultant but played it off like she brought it?
This means that Thermomix probably didn't partner with her and was just another down line name on paper?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thinking outloud here....
Do you think she got her thermomix by becoming a consultant but played it off like she brought it?
This means that Thermomix probably didn't partner with her and was just another down line name on paper?
So that's why they don't give a F about the "competition" she changed the date on so many times? Makes a lot more sense then them just being TC's.

Reactions: 11
So that's why they don't give a F about the "competition" she changed the date on so many times? Makes a lot more sense then them just being TC's.
Yes, I agree. And she gave away a machine so she’s bought two?

Reactions: 2
Is Lisa not a consultant now?! 😮 I guess once you have sold to all your friends and die hard fans - it isn't a repeat purchase....
Yeah I think she wants to spend more time with family, or ran out of friends to rain in on for a sale 😂
-
Simi while we’re on discussion about your poor me quote story, who hurt you? Was it pebbles when she called you out with the truth? Or was it being so deep in a lie you had to keep digging

Reactions: 10
Awww BFFs how sweet, frothing at this, fake diamonds and a thief couldn’t be a better combination
Why do you keep saying they’re fake diamonds? We’ve already had multiple users on the nz influencers thread explain that lab grown diamonds are real, I don’t get why people keep making this claim about her.
Honestly there’s so many real critiques that can be made about Sera Lynne, we don’t need to make stuff up. Unless you’ve got some tea about mislabelled cubic zirconias at the Diamond Shop? If you do, please spill!! That shop is so wanky 😂

As for Simmy, all this does is tell us that she must have some deep hurts in the past that she’s not addressing, to cheat charities the way she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Scammy is promoting another massage therapist, and this one is the most relaxed she has felt in her entire life.
---
Has anyone messaged TM to let them know what a scumbag scammy is?
I messaged them during that racket/scam over the thermomix competition. They totally disowned their connection saying it was up to Simone to run the competition in her way. Made me question their ethics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Scammy is promoting another massage therapist, and this one is the most relaxed she has felt in her entire life.
---

I messaged them during that racket/scam over the thermomix competition. They totally disowned their connection saying it was up to Simone to run the competition in her way. Made me question their ethics
They’re an MLM, they have no ethics!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't look like the Scammer will have to do one on one coaching. Can do it virtually. Wonder what deal she had done with TM, whether she is actually a consultant with all the required conditions they have to meet, or an influencer who is pretending to be a consultant
I had a bit of a read too, looks like they report to a team leader.. wonder if it’s boss business babe, Bets. Snort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scammy couldn't even afford one 🤣 she had to be sly and pretend she was on the market for one but pretty much begging for a collab and then here we are 😂😂😂

Poor Asher having to dress up as a thermomix or a printer on dress up day as your parents job. 🤣
My Dad is a printer repairman and my Mum is her own "Boss Babe"
Keeping it KLASSY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.