Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thermomix consultant! It’s a pyramid scheme babes 😂😂😂
BAHAHAHAHAH!!! The massages, nails, storage unit and trips away won’t pay for themselves hey Simmy?!! Getting #desperatevibes here 👀🤑🤑🤑. Woop left the chat.
---
Anyone from Auckland in need of a thermie? As a consultant they will come around when you buy one and help set it up & do a demo for you - could have Simone over to help if you purchase one from her 😂🤣🤣
I would take one for the team but I’m in Aus (I just purchased one and my consultant came & set it up, we cooked a meal together & she’s on call for all my questions/queries etc).
But seriously can’t believe Simone has gone into the MLM side of things. Next you know she’ll be flogging Herbalife & doterra 😅
Might do a sideline of makeup in there as well and pantry clean! Woohoo! What a combo! 🙈🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Go on igagony and have a look 🤣
So weird can’t see on her IG but can on igagony. I follow no one so can’t be blocked 🤣
---
It's still there, 😡and that other disgusting influencer encouraging her followers to do the same, just click the link she tells them. That is inciting behavior.
Tits up needs to learn some grace. She’s plastering stuff on her face like a heathen. Upward strokes ladies (learnt that at deportment classes in the 80s!)

Reactions: 9
also “Holly-Mae”
---

Out of interest what did your friends think of her when she was at school?
Honestly they don’t have that much to say about her other than what you’d expect, that she was a bit of an attention seeker. Don’t think she was popular or unpopular, she’s just someone they roll their eyes about if she ever gets brought up.

Reactions: 7
Anyone from Auckland in need of a thermie? As a consultant they will come around when you buy one and help set it up & do a demo for you - could have Simone over to help if you purchase one from her 😂🤣🤣
I would take one for the team but I’m in Aus (I just purchased one and my consultant came & set it up, we cooked a meal together & she’s on call for all my questions/queries etc).
But seriously can’t believe Simone has gone into the MLM side of things. Next you know she’ll be flogging Herbalife & doterra 😅
Hmmmmm tempting. I might want a demo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I always thought Arbonne would have been the MLM she joined. Then she could have just stuck their decals on her car and pretended that she was a super successful Vice Super National Manager of Global Products Executive Chief President.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always thought Arbonne would have been the MLM she joined. Then she could have just stuck their decals on her car and pretended that she was a super successful Vice Super National Manager of Global Products Executive Chief President.
Please add in ✨ BOSS BABE ✨ in the fancy high powered title 👀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If that’s not a sign that her ‘wealth’ is all smoke and mirrors I don’t know what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shes grasping at straws if shes turned to selling thermies. she must be broke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BAHAHAHAHAH!!! The massages, nails, storage unit and trips away won’t pay for themselves hey Simmy?!! Getting #desperatevibes here 👀🤑🤑🤑. Woop left the chat.
---

Might do a sideline of makeup in there as well and pantry clean! Woohoo! What a combo! 🙈🤣🤣
what is with her face? She keeps having work done.

Reactions: 7
Shes grasping at straws if shes turned to selling thermies. she must be broke
Maybe trenti put his foot down and said she had to get a real job if she wants to keep palming the kids off. And so this is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, just asking for a friend. If someone was to purchase a Thermie through Scammy. Would she come to the house to help set it up and give training, just curious🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope the mlm hon doesn't include fake tan tips with her thermie consult. The knuckles 😬
---
Edit: remember to crop your screenshots, everyone! Protect yourself. It’s a rookie mistake!
Holly May didn't find unfluencer from the insta profile pic, she just posted that to make it seem like she was more of a detective than she really is. She would have seen Simone's screenshot earlier that had the whole insta username on it. She's not that good.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video of her announcing herself as a consultant is MANIC.
So manic !! Like deer in headlights !! Maybe with her first consultants check she can get some new lips
---
So, just asking for a friend. If someone was to purchase a Thermie through Scammy. Would she come to the house to help set it up and give training, just curious🤔
I need all you Auckland babes to book in a thermo mix party

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.