Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you keep saying they’re fake diamonds? We’ve already had multiple users on the nz influencers thread explain that lab grown diamonds are real, I don’t get why people keep making this claim about her.
Honestly there’s so many real critiques that can be made about Sera Lynne, we don’t need to make stuff up. Unless you’ve got some tea about mislabelled cubic zirconias at the Diamond Shop? If you do, please spill!! That shop is so wanky 😂

As for Simmy, all this does is tell us that she must have some deep hurts in the past that she’s not addressing, to cheat charities the way she does.
While she sells both mined and lab diamonds the general quality (cut, clarity and colour )is poor for the price point she sells most often. Her clientele generally want big and flashy and don’t care about having a flawless D diamond. Used to have in-house jeweller make items too but he’s gone so wonder if she’s moved manufacturing offshore to save $$$.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
While she sells both mined and lab diamonds the general quality (cut, clarity and colour )is poor for the price point she sells most often. Her clientele generally want big and flashy and don’t care about having a flawless D diamond. Used to have in-house jeweller make items too but he’s gone so wonder if she’s moved manufacturing offshore to save $$$.
So she’s just Michael Hill in influencer clothing 😂😂😂 hahaha trash

I hope the increase in lab-made totally screws over the whole diamond industry!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, can we stop bashing lab grown diamonds? It's like calling a baby brought into this world through IVF a fake baby. Diamonds don't have to be acquired through environmental destruction and questionable ethics with a rich history of slavery and child abuse to be "real".

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she’s just Michael Hill in influencer clothing 😂😂😂 hahaha trash

I hope the increase in lab-made totally screws over the whole diamond industry!
To be fair not THAT bad, but now she owns the whole business maybe it will end up that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she sell TM to people overseas from NZ as isn’t most of her followers overseas? Also, isn’t it a bit to late to jump in the TM train? Everyone I know who wanted one has one.

Reactions: 9
Has Asher really not said Mum or Mama yet?? My 10 month old says mama all the time
---
New thread name ! Tattle got you rattled, you photoshop your bum and we are yet to hear Asher call you mum !
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has Asher really not said Mum or Mama yet?? My 10 month old says mama all the time
---
New thread name ! Tattle got you rattled, you photoshop your bum and we are yet to hear Asher call you mum !
[/QUOTE]
My 20 month old doesn’t talk……

Am I worried? Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here’s the thing that I find… absolutely ridiculous rediculous about these certain ✨influencers✨ is…

They bring out a bleeping recipe book - frozen grapes and how to summon up a platter. Actual BOOK DEAL. The audacity.

THEN have the gall to jump onto an MLM that promotes a piece of equipment that takes ALL the joy out of cooking.
Like, how busy are these moles?

EDIT: had to edit, my fat thumbs mixed with my boring babe life get wound up and grammar gets overlooked. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure he has ? It’s just never been captured on video ( I could be wrong , I’m blocked )

Reactions: 1
Can she sell TM to people overseas from NZ as isn’t most of her followers overseas? Also, isn’t it a bit to late to jump in the TM train? Everyone I know who wanted one has one.
Good question
Bot26999076 would like two
Bot311156444 wants one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These MLM schemes all have the same spiel 🙄 ✨ I beeeeliveeee in this amazing product, let me help you on this AMAAAAZING journey and cHaNgE yOuR LiFe 💫🦄
Give me strength 🙄🤮
She will last a whole five minutes with Thermomix. It’s going to be too hard for the clueless one
---
Good question
Bot26999076 would like two
Bot311156444 wants one
What about cost of courier and international plugs etc.

Reactions: 5
I might get shut down for this but I really think Asher is having speech delay and she’s trying to not bring attention to it. My son is 5 days older than him so just over 2 and his speech delayed only maybe ten words and speaks gibberish. As much as she’s a horrible person I don’t think Asher should be about made fun of, when she’s “trying” to protect his privacy. I even sometimes find it hard because people assume my boy is way old his tall and then wonder why his not talking I don’t want him to feel bad. And I do think maybe she’s trying to protect him, even if it’s a bit. Like she’s a bleep but it’s not Asher’s fault his her mother

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I might get shut down for this but I really think Asher is having speech delay and she’s trying to not bring attention to it. My son is 5 days older than him so just over 2 and his speech delayed only maybe ten words and speaks gibberish. As much as she’s a horrible person I don’t think Asher should be about made fun of, when she’s “trying” to protect his privacy. I even sometimes find it hard because people assume my boy is way old his tall and then wonder why his not talking I don’t want him to feel bad. And I do think maybe she’s trying to protect him, even if it’s a bit. Like she’s a bleep but it’s not Asher’s fault his her mother
We aren’t picking on Asher a lot of us have questioned this. I know personally about speech delay and how it’d not picked up early enough can become a life long issue. It’s also signs of other learning difficulties like dyslexia. Most on here don’t like how she ‘pretends’ to insinuate he’s doing all these things when he’s not. But we know she can’t help but lie! Between two and three is when things like this need to be sorted. It might just be he doesn’t talk a lot because he feels the need not to. Had a friend who girl didn’t start speaking until about 3 for no apparent reason. However, they did get her seen. I guess it could be Simone doing the whole not sharing the bad which we know she doesn’t unless it profits her. When the stories are silent we know life is hard etc.

Reactions: 10
Guys we’re actually SUCH a
✨⭐QuiRky CoUpLe⭐✨ 🥴🥴
The lady doth protest too much!
There’s no way in hell they’re “dancing down the asile** at the supermarket” or being “dorky in public places” 🫠🫠
….oh and we love each other FIERCELY remember! …gotta cram that in too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys we’re actually SUCH a
✨⭐QuiRky CoUpLe⭐✨ 🥴🥴
The lady doth protest too much!
There’s no way in hell they’re “dancing down the asile** at the supermarket” or being “dorky in public places” 🫠🫠
….oh and we love each other FIERCELY remember! …gotta cram that in too
There is no way in duck they do that sort of tit together. Simmo all couples do dorky tit together we just don't tell the world about it to try and prove something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.