Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still thinking about the reel stats. I'm so curious what like/comment/share ratio is considered a success by a company using an influencer. And do they get a further breakdown? Like we can see the raw number of comments but I'd be wanting to know how many commenters are already followers of my company, how many are new, how many cross over with the other influencers I've used for that campaign, how many comments are from each individual (since you have to comment each time you tag a new person) etc, how many tags are for people who are already following that person as well as my company profile to really break down the real reach. How do they calculate whether the amount they paid the person was actually spent well!

Reactions: 6
I hope the IRD is watching Scammo 😂
I would like to think they are watching her. She was as proud as punch of being the first influencer to be used as a ‘test case’ with the A.S.A.. I am referring to her conversation with Dom Harvey, where she turned the investigation by the A.S.A. (into her poor standards in her advertising campaigns) into the whimsical notion of this free spirited woman who was used as a bench mark by which all other influencers are measured. As if!!! So, if the I.R.D. wanted to use her as a ‘test case’ and investigate her taxes around all her multitude of gifted products, I would happily applaud their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol..great content - a thermomix - steam broccoli. 🥦 Oh how the Casserole has fallen 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love my Thermomix, however not sure I'll ever look at it the same again...
I'm blocked so can't see her post, but I don't believe she's been given that. My guess is she's desperate for engagement and knows that a Thermomix is highly desirable for many so she's bought it herself? Cheaper than BOT buying???.
I wondered if she did an behind the scenes deal as well. Possibly with with her fan girl and Elles minion, who is a thermomix seller. Probably did a swap for embarass active wear as Alana loves it so much🤷

• Haha
The thing is if Simone wasn’t gifted a thermomix then she’d never purchase one herself, she’s a bit late to the thermo party IMO. I seriously doubt she’d influence anyone to buy one. I think if you are going to get one generally it’s because you have friends who have them that rave about them, Not some scammer online.
When you literally have every appliance under the sun is the really a need for one.
I have a thermo & I have never ever steamed veggies in it…so much quicker in the microwave. There’s a few dishes it’s good for but I’m so used to cooking & sometimes I find it just purées food too much, like baby slop.

Reactions: 8
How long before the novelty of the TM wears off?
A month maybe, three weeks, then it will be up for sale. But she will have prerecorded content to look as if she is still using it.
Why does a company like Thermomix associate with an influencer with a bad track history, or is Scammys management company still spinning the line

I would like to think they are watching her. She was as proud as punch of being the first influencer to be used as a ‘test case’ with the A.S.A.. I am referring to her conversation with Dom Harvey, where she turned the investigation by the A.S.A. (into her poor standards in her advertising campaigns) into the whimsical notion of this free spirited woman who was used as a bench mark by which all other influencers are measured. As if!!! So, if the I.R.D. wanted to use her as a ‘test case’ and investigate her taxes around all her multitude of gifted products, I would happily applaud their actions.
I am a bit confused as to how the IRD will gauge all the “gifted” products. Are Influencers taxed on “gifts” and if so what happens if Influencers do not declare them as an “AD” or am I just a TC 🧐

Reactions: 1
Do Woop meals come with a “Thermomix Method” section on the recipe card?? ….oh wait, never mind 😂😂🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been living in Aussie the last 5 years and every Aussie household I went into had a thermomix… are they just not big here or are they just starting to come around again as I have seen them pop up a bit more lately?

I have a theory on another baby:
She will have baby #3 and it will be called a “miracle baby”. Doctors told her she can’t have any more children/they weren’t planning on a 3rd/Trent got the snip (lie)/birth control failed. And “waalaa” here is baby #3.
THAT is how she will get her magazine cover.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I have a theory on another baby:
She will have baby #3 and it will be called a “miracle baby”. Doctors told her she can’t have any more children/they weren’t planning on a 3rd/Trent got the snip (lie)/birth control failed. And “waalaa” here is baby #3.
THAT is how she will get her magazine cover.
You know how there have been these book-turning phases lately, like #turnArdern or whatever? I've never taken part but I would definitely flip those magazines backwards if S was on it 😅 #NoSimo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping joke....can she make it any more bleeping obvious that she's on a bot buying spree?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Even Bernadebt has recipes on Cookidoo under her MK Brand. Surely Simone you have to bring something to the party if MFM and Bernadebt have done their thing. Even LFYD makes cocktails in his one. Sera Lilly made smoothies in hers for a bit? So you can’t copy them.

Use it to plan, prep and buy groceries, get the brownie recipe on there make your mark.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.