Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin commented so maybe she will amazingly and coincidently win another one of Simmy's competitions 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep! Hot wet rice! 😂
Here is is if anyone wants to watch two women far funnier and more talented than Simmo…
Thank you for sharing, the Kates are brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣What have I learnt, and I'm sure Scammy will want to make videos of the same
You can dry your tea towel in one, wow who would have thought🤷
She can teach Asher to chop onions
You can't get a refund
Hot wet rice, 😋, dinner porridge. 🤣🤣

So worth watching for a great laugh🤣😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right all you influencers!!!
Here's an idea, stop telling people you are sick!!! Because then you go out like nothing is wrong and spread your God damn germs!!!
You sickos are the reason so many germs get spread. "Oh gotta get this content done" "gotta get my hair done" blah blah f'n blah!!!
Not to mention your kids, KEEP THEM AT HOME!!! RUNNY NOSE???? KEEP THEM HOME!!! SMALL COUGH??? KEEP THEM HOME!!!
You germ spreading life ruining people!!!!!

Reactions: 26
Yes, I spend a bit of time in there, not so much lately, they change direction and attack for no apparent reason lol.

I got into trouble for body shaming finau ( a walking heart attack), they jumped all over me, yet it was ok for someone else to call someone ugly, go figure.
Yeah, generally when you have children it's a good thing to make personal decisions that will ensure that you're going to be around for those children as long as possible. And looking at her lifestyle choices, she's not prioritising her health or her children's future...
---
I don't understand alot of the numbers stuff. But if it's only reached 94k and out of that nearly 8k are follwers does that mean the other 302k are bots??
*that's nearly 80,000 followers, not 8000. But yeah, good to know that almost 230,000 of her followers are functionally useless to advertisers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Right all you influencers!!!
Here's an idea, stop telling people you are sick!!! Because then you go out like nothing is wrong and spread your God damn germs!!!
You sickos are the reason so many germs get spread. "Oh gotta get this content done" "gotta get my hair done" blah blah f'n blah!!!
Not to mention your kids, KEEP THEM AT HOME!!! RUNNY NOSE???? KEEP THEM HOME!!! SMALL COUGH??? KEEP THEM HOME!!!
You germ spreading life ruining people!!!!!
Exactly. We had a fun day of play dates planned for the last day of the school holidays. My middle daughter woke with a cough and cold this morning so we cancelled our plans and are staying home. There’s nothing more I would have enjoyed than getting out of the house but you do the right thing and STAY HOME. Absolute idiots.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is her ceiling not straight? That ceiling does not look square set Simmy you silly goose go easy on the “editing”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a 3% 'like' ratio. And 14% bothered to comment to enter. What a social media qween.
I am not sure how to calculate this.

If there are 3003 likes and 310,000 followers does this mean .96% of Simone’s followers liked the promotion?

77,998 follower’s accounts reached, 16,185 nonfollower accounts reached. Does this means that 232,0002 of Simone’s followers weren’t reached or 75% of her account?

I am not sure how to calculate this.

If there are 3003 likes and 310,000 followers does this mean .96% of Simone’s followers liked the promotion?

77,998 follower’s accounts reached, 16,185 nonfollower accounts reached. Does this means that 232,0002 of Simone’s followers weren’t reached or 75% of her account?
Yeah my calculations are based on the ratio of likes/comments to individual accounts reached (94,183). If you compared it to her follower count then yeah, it's much worse than my numbers, like you say!

Also, depending on how many of the likes come from the non-followers (16,185), it's actually even worse than the 0.96% you calculated ;)

Yeah, generally when you have children it's a good thing to make personal decisions that will ensure that you're going to be around for those children as long as possible. And looking at her lifestyle choices, she's not prioritising her health or her children's future...
---

*that's nearly 80,000 followers, not 8000. But yeah, good to know that almost 230,000 of her followers are functionally useless to advertisers.
Oh yeah Oops. TC right here. 🤪🤣🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow, she can’t believe how much she’s using her thermomix! Of course you will be saying this. Just like when you got your air fryer and other gadgets. Used all the time at the start.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I love my Thermomix, however not sure I'll ever look at it the same again...
I'm blocked so can't see her post, but I don't believe she's been given that. My guess is she's desperate for engagement and knows that a Thermomix is highly desirable for many so she's bought it herself? Cheaper than BOT buying???.

I notice she hasn’t said this giveaway is open to NZ residents only so I assume she’s getting lots of comments from overseas.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.