Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you kind stranger 😅

I agree with whoever said she must have had a couple of drinkies last night. Funnily enough that bedtime video is the most normal she's seemed for a bit - said some stupid tit but at least it seemed less filtered.
Agree - she seemed drunk and rambling. Will also explain why A’s nappy wasn’t put on properly.
---
Guys guys it’s ok! She’s been reading here this morning and has shared this information for The UK! 🙄🙄

Also “I need all the help I can get when it comes to gardening” …why don’t you just ask A??😜😂
View attachment 2111033View attachment 2111034
Her response to being compared to Sophie C admitting she’s not a good cook is to be all “look how humble I am admitting I suck at gardening tee hee”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Now the narrative changed! It was when he woke up and he said ‘pop’ she got up and he had already done it. If this is the case, he obviously is ready for toilet training if he is identifying ‘poo’ and ‘wee’ so I guess we will see that. Actually, surprised we haven’t considering he’s nearly two and sooo advanced!

• Haha
What is she trying to do with this post, make amends for her nasty comment on the "look I've got bruises post".

If she even took the time to read what it says before posting, she might understand it's British, for an East Riding alert. That's not in NZ Scamone. How many of your bots are from the UK. Why not post something relatable to NZ victims of abuse, or just find those receipts or even make a donation, feel free to share the receipts here😏
Mate she tries hard to be relatable but fumbles the bag SO hard every
Time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Scammo can’t make reference to DV in NZ as she would have to mention WR and that would open a can of worms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Scammo can’t make reference to DV in NZ as she would have to mention WR and that would open a can of worms
If she's a better person she'll share the link to the WR safe night donations.... here it is Simone, show NZ that you support the NEW ZEALAND Women's Refuge!

Reactions: 11
Maybe Asher is pooping the bed as it’s the only privacy he gets without his mother shoving a phone in his face

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Guys she didn’t need a reminder to tell her to wipe out her bottom draw! I always feel when she shares the tea towel draw it’s a little brag to show her Country Road ones.
Also her ‘only took 5 minutes’ while making lunch is such a dig to people. Simone maybe don’t don anything throughout the day cleaning wise and when it comes 5:30pm then start! Try doing everything most working parents have to do and you may realise why your ‘5 minute jobs’ are meaningless to most people.

Reactions: 9
Scamone seriously needs to get her stories straight. Not amend after the fact to try and put it right.
Wouldn't be surprised she wrote it to herself.

You woke up to wee and poo everywhere, or you knew what had happened because Asher told you he needs to poo, at precisely 7.10. Don't think we've ever heard him say that word before.🤷 Let's hope he isn't put through toilet training just to prove a point😢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The child sleeping in poo and her sharing dv info from overseas and not ever from NZ is the final straw breaking my hate following back - officially unfollowed and have contributed to her daily loss in followers

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Put a bloody singlet/bodysuit on Ryder you TC!!! It must be so cold when his #gifted top rides up and rolling around on the carpet with a bare tummy and back can't be pleasant either 🙄🙄🙄 no idea you dumb arse 😔🙄
She is sucking in so heavily in the photo (can tell by the ribcage)
But sure say you are happy with your body...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Scamone seriously needs to get her stories straight. Not amend after the fact to try and put it right.
Wouldn't be surprised she wrote it to herself.

You woke up to wee and poo everywhere, or you knew what had happened because Asher told you he needs to poo, at precisely 7.10. Don't think we've ever heard him say that word before.🤷 Let's hope he isn't put through toilet training just to prove a point😢
Yeah there is just so much detail in her DM reply too, the person didn't ask how she found it or anything like that. So it's clearly meant to be read by ~others~

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah there is just so much detail in her DM reply too, the person didn't ask how she found it or anything like that. So it's clearly meant to be read by ~others~
Pathological Liars always provide too much unnecessary detail. It's one of the tell-tale signs.

Reactions: 23
Also why didn’t the trusted Bissell make an appearance? I mean if there is wee you would have expected her to clean the mattress?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys she didn’t need a reminder to tell her to wipe out her bottom draw! I always feel when she shares the tea towel draw it’s a little brag to show her Country Road ones.
Also her ‘only took 5 minutes’ while making lunch is such a dig to people. Simone maybe don’t don anything throughout the day cleaning wise and when it comes 5:30pm then start! Try doing everything most working parents have to do and you may realise why your ‘5 minute jobs’ are meaningless to most people.
Lol I always think this about the CR tea towels as well!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.