Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to the dark side of SG some time ago (its how I became VIP HAHA) or as I refer to her 🖤 🐍 (Blackhearted snake) 🐍 It used to be just snake .. but ..anyway read the WIKI on the SG threads to catch up :LOL:
I used to just read/post to this thread but Simmo became so boring! Same old product pushed/no #ad - well not large enough to see/ no receipts still and just a continuous edit fest!
SG is just o_O on another planet to society!
the trouble is the Wiki is only about the baby she lost, nothing else about anything else she has done or facts

Reactions: 2
I know!
I am literally elbow deep in (Sophie’s) tit. Just when you don’t think it can get any worse something else happens. I actually need a TLDR recap of her (& Simone’s week). I’m giving up my precious Netflix time to read these threads 😂
Hahahaha Sophie’s life is like a daytime drama series 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.