Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, firstly glad to see your showing that not everything is roses when it comes to children. However, u have failed. You slept trained Asher since he was how many months? Assuring him he doesn't need to disturb you during the night, and only getting up when the owl changes colour. Means, he has slept in his own urine and 💩 all night. My boys would cry out or something at night to alert me they're wet and possibly getting cold because they're soaked in urine. That's right your boys know not to cry out because no one will come anyway 💔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Poor Asher sleeping in a bed full of poo. And also sharing his bowel motions to 312k people/bots. Give the boy some privacy!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow, firstly glad to see your showing that not everything is roses when it comes to children. However, u have failed. You slept trained Asher since he was how many months? Assuring him he doesn't need to disturb you during the night, and only getting up when the owl changes colour. Means, he has slept in his own urine and 💩 all night. My boys would cry out or something at night to alert me they're wet and possibly getting cold because they're soaked in urine. That's right your boys know not to cry out because no one will come anyway 💔
Yes this! Babies don’t poo in their sleep either, they only poo when they’re awake so at some point Asher was lying there awake in his dirty nappy without Sumo coming in. So sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She can’t even get her story straight regarding this! Love how she mentioned the one time he actually pooped. We all know this is because he was awake!

Reactions: 8
Simoans version of “looks like I’ve been beaten up”
Sounds exactly like someone who hasn’t suffered from domestic abuse. What a privilege. Maybe she should volunteer at Woman’s Refuge to get some perspective 🙄 must be nice to live in the ivory tower of 💫 positivity 🌟 imagine some poor woman who suffers domestic abuse watching her stupid trying to be relatable story

Just wow 🫠💀

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Poor Asher sleeping in a bed full of poo. And also sharing his bowel motions to 312k people/bots. Give the boy some privacy!
This really broke my heart😥 Not only did Asher spend the night in a soiled bed because he knows not to cry out, but he's humiliated over the internet. Guess someone at his 21 st will post this to remind him of his childhood😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Simoans version of “looks like I’ve been beaten up”
Sounds exactly like someone who hasn’t suffered from domestic abuse. What a privilege. Maybe she should volunteer at Woman’s Refuge to get some perspective 🙄 must be nice to live in the ivory tower of 💫 positivity 🌟 imagine some poor woman who suffers domestic abuse watching her stupid trying to be relatable story

Just wow 🫠💀
Surely she did NOT say that?????!!!!!! Fkn unbelievable! After all the talk of Women's Refuge here, and the missing donations.... that woman is just revolting.

I'm donating this one for you Simone, since you have ZERO thought or respect for 'actual' beaten women!

https://safenight.nz/

In fact, I'll make it a couple of nights!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely she did NOT say that?????!!!!!! Fkn unbelievable! After all the talk of Women's Refuge here, and the missing donations.... that woman is just revolting.

I'm donating this one for you Simone, since you have ZERO thought or respect for 'actual' beaten women!

https://safenight.nz/

In fact, I'll make it a couple of nights!
I had to go back and watch that. Nasty, nasty, thoughtless comment,😡 but ironic it came from the person who could have done so much good making a donation to women's refuge, instead she makes jokes🤢. I'll donate some safe nights as well. Happy to provide proof if needed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to go back and watch that. Nasty, nasty, thoughtless comment,😡 but ironic it came from the person who could have done so much good making a donation to women's refuge, instead she makes jokes🤢. I'll donate some safe nights as well. Happy to provide proof if needed
Awesome.... let's turn her disgusting attitude into something positive.

1681856394404.png

1681856446101.png

RECEIPTS, Scamone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Put a bloody singlet/bodysuit on Ryder you TC!!! It must be so cold when his #gifted top rides up and rolling around on the carpet with a bare tummy and back can't be pleasant either 🙄🙄🙄 no idea you dumb arse 😔🙄
It’s all about Simmy! Fark you Simmy put a singlet on your boys. Stop wallowing and looking for praise. You suck as a “mother”

Reactions: 9
Telling that he would rather take a business call at 9pm at night instead of spending time with her. No one’s going to die if he doesn’t take that call. I’m sure the photocopiers can wait.
Probably on the phone to Wendy and said the word Embrace so Scamone counts it as a business call 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she can hear Trent in the office while she’s in bed.. maybe his desk is in the wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys guys it’s ok! She’s been reading here this morning and has shared this information for The UK! 🙄🙄

Also “I need all the help I can get when it comes to gardening” …why don’t you just ask A??😜😂
DDC01C98-9D48-4899-80D5-D4EF67AACDEB.jpeg
67D55214-8BFF-4095-BC9B-9A4E6EE2F487.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she trying to do with this post, make amends for her nasty comment on the "look I've got bruises post".

If she even took the time to read what it says before posting, she might understand it's British, for an East Riding alert. That's not in NZ Scamone. How many of your bots are from the UK. Why not post something relatable to NZ victims of abuse, or just find those receipts or even make a donation, feel free to share the receipts here😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.