Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This evening video. I feel like the last bedtime video was around the last meltdown or reels? Can anyone remember?
"A calippo in the middle of winter" babes its not even close to winter let alone the middle of it.
Also, speculate, what's in the side drawer?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Be all her toys! She does say she has them in her top draw. Do you think she had a few drinks tonight hence the rambling on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This evening video. I feel like the last bedtime video was around the last meltdown or reels? Can anyone remember?
"A calippo in the middle of winter" babes its not even close to winter let alone the middle of it.
Definitely butt plugs, strap ons and anything Kinky where Trenti gets his side off 😂
Snap about the middle winter lol 😆 she's really living in a different world 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live in Auckland and I currently have our air con on. It isn't cold tonight and also - winter is 1 June-31 August...
Also - shouldn't that be a ad as you can Cleary see her miss mini from GGO in the drawer.... even her big O's are a #AD 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly not the women’s refuge receipts
---
DBC230C2-FB65-42CA-AC82-11700C62EC14.png

hey Simmo, I’m sure steve Irwin’s family want their tops back. How boring beige is your life that even your Pjs are beige 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know the seasons confuse our gal - hence never dressing the boys appropriately for the elements 🙄🙄
Weird, weird bedtime stories tonight Simmy…
“I’m waiting up for Trent to come back to bed. He got up to take a ~*BuSiNeSs CaLL*~ I can hear him in the office, but that was over an hour ago” …..weird that you can hear him all the way in the garage! No wait hold on, of course you can hear him because the office is in your bedroom! 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Telling that he would rather take a business call at 9pm at night instead of spending time with her. No one’s going to die if he doesn’t take that call. I’m sure the photocopiers can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There was absolutely no point in posting that baby monitor screenshot except to brag that Ryder almost sleeps through. But Simmo wants and needs head pats.

No Simmo, I’m not jealous because my babies slept through from very early on. But those poor mothers who have babies waking up multiple times won’t appreciate that post. You’re so stupid and thoughtless.

It always feels like Simmo is desperate for people to be jealous of her…

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sad for Ryder the only time he saw the care giver was when he was put to sleep, then 12 hours later when the CG woke him up, and he never cried. She's trained him well. 😥
Ryder had 10 wake-up and no check ins from Simone. I feel so sorry for him. Must be a long and lonely night for him, he’s only 3 months old. My bubs were still in side sleeper bassinets at that age. They were good sleepers but they still woke up and got milk and cuddles.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is iganony down? I can’t load it
---
Ryder had 10 wake-up and no check ins from Simone. I feel so sorry for him. Must be a long and lonely night for him, he’s only 3 months old. My bubs were still in side sleeper bassinets at that age. They were good sleepers but they still woke up and got milk and cuddles.
In 12 hours she went to him twice - I’m assuming she just watches from the monitor screen

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Is iganony down? I can’t load it
---

In 12 hours she went to him twice - I’m assuming she just watches from the monitor screen
Those two visits were bedtime and wake up time, I don’t count those. Wonder what that unreadable part is - maybe Ryder got up to go to the toilet, I’m sure he’s that advanced. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is last nights ramble her trying to be relatable? Or is she seriously melting down with this court case coming up? And the nappy coming off in the night was that her trying to be relatable too? I get whiplash with this woman's personalities.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.