Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Oh fuck, here we go… 🥴
Dream Tattle questions:

- Is Asher ever at home?
- Is Ryder full or part time daycare?
- Where is Trent's desk?
- Does your family refuse to feature on your socials after the shit you've said about them?
- Can we see Trents 300k payslip?
- Can we see the proof you own 2 investment properties?
- Why don't you put (pants/socks/shoes/singlets/hats) on your children in the cold?
- Did you change Ryder's name from Ayden when Tattle came up with it?
- Why do you tag 'ad' on things after they happen?
- Why do you preach body positivity, mum life positivity, but photoshop your photos and never show/talk about when things aren't perfect? Positive doesn't mean nothing goes wrong it means owning what's happening and approaching it with a good mindset.
- What is the upcoming court case about, specifically?
- WHERE ARE THE WOMEN'S REFUGE DONATION RECEIPTS FOR THE FULL AMOUNT YOU CLAIMED YOU DONATED WHETHER THEY ARE DONE BY SIMONE, SIMONE ANDERSON, SIMONE PRETCHERER, SIMONE ANDERSON PRETCHERER, SIMONE ANDERSON PRETCHERER FORSYTH, SIMONE MARTHA ANDERSON PRETCHERER FORSYTH, or SIMONE MARTHA ANDERSON PRETCHERER FORSYTH FART?

Anything else? 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

#freshsheetfriday

Thread suggestion

Simone Anderson #33 Poor Asher Roo, covered in poo, gang bang denial, we're frothing for the trial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

lovemesomegossip

This fucks me off like you wouldn't beleive! The silly c**t has a hat on her head because its cold and wet, but does not give her BABY the care he needs. Where is his hat Sue, why is he not under your warm jacket. You are indeed a C**T mother. You love the idea of it but lack the basic knowledge of care for your children. Expensive clothes and beige toys does not equal caring for your children. Warm clothes and spending time with them means more than any bloody fancy clothes ever will.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

snarkersusie

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄🙄 Even a non influencer could write an Ad. It could go something like this:

“This weekend we have grifted a fully comped stay at a cabin in the middle of no where. I’ve got my gumboots out of the storage unit so I can finally wear them. We didn’t want the hassle of trying to entertain a toddler so we chose a place where we could dump him at the grandparents on the way. Once home I will post my marshmallow and biscuit recipe with a hint of gas. It’s magical. This place is perfect for those who don’t like camping. The only thing camp here is my husband 😘😘😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44

shh77

VIP Member
If this from Simmy doesn’t perfectly sum up her entire existence, I don’t know what does! #straightoutofthehorse’smouth
99FE7159-323E-42ED-B348-38BCA736D72C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have just lodged a complaint with the commerce commission regarding Simone's deceptive advertising with unyoked.co as a breach of the FTA

Better call the lawyer Simone bc I've had a full nights sleep for the first time in yonks and I am ENERGISED

Would some helpful tc mind replying to this comment with screenshots of the untagged and then tagged posts, and untagged stories 🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

snarkersusie

VIP Member
How good would it be if they “tramp” out tomorrow and find the Merc on blocks in the carpark with all its wheels gone.

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
So you don’t like this woman and actively despise her, but are watching her very closely I dont understand? Do we not have anything better to do ladies?
We’ll happily stop once Simone shows the women’s refuge receipts.
But then without Tattle she’d have no content ideas!

Tell me, what’s morally worse: scamming a charity out of over $200k, or snarking on a charity scammer online? Would love to hear your thoughts!

privilegedsimone

2667FDF0-0825-41AB-B30D-72C2748471D8.png

hey simmo you Devine human
I’m slightly confused by this post so hoping you can clarify
- how do you know the difference it can make to a mum struggling with sleep and how it’s been a life saver when all you do is go on and on about how A & R have always been amazing sleepers? Pick a narrative and stick to it ffs
-why do you need to sleep train in the first place if they are as good sleepers as you talk about?
- you so damaging shit to those boys everyday without even going into sleep training (plastering their pictures online, going on holiday and leaving one behind, ditched to daycare so you can get your papering sessions)
-if you know how difficult motherhood really is why do you constantly have to paint a picture that everything is easy , we see through your shit. That’s damaging to knew mums. You’d be far more interesting & worthy of engagement if you were just honest. But that’s right, you don’t know how to be honest.

can’t wait to see your clarification xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Semonandersin

I find it so funny how she says she went on a hike. Girl, you went for a walk. A hike is doing the Tongariro Crossing which you'd never do 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32