Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course there was wee & poo everywhere, a nappy that has been on for 12 hrs can only hold so much. If she hadn’t put it on right in the first place then he’d probably been sleeping in wet sheets all night. If my children had wet soaked through nappies they would cry. There’s no way a kid would sleep in wet sheets. He proba woke first thing in the morning & the nappy couldn’t hold anymore liquid/po & Asher prob got it everywhere from jumping all over the bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Of course it's nice to treat yourself - when YOU don't pay for your flowers!!
Who wouldn't love fresh flowers, have you ever thought about sharing your gifted flowers with people that really do deserve them & brighten up tgeir day? 😔
Good thing she doesn’t give up her day job to become a florist, can’t even put flowers in a vase, ohh hold on she doesn’t have a day job

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s currently in the air, eating his in flight meal.
I considered going one step further and looking up the flight on Flight Radar but thought that might border on stalkerish behaviour
Well if it’s ok for Simone to do then it’s perfectly fine for everyone else. I mean people look up to her and find her so inspirational 🤣🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good thing she doesn’t give up her day job to become a florist, can’t even put flowers in a vase, ohh hold on she doesn’t have a day job
Can’t even get a nice vase either. That ugly brown one reminds me of diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s currently in the air, eating his in flight meal.
I considered going one step further and looking up the flight on Flight Radar but thought that might border on stalkerish behaviour
---
And then I thought “duck it, we need to know”
And he’ll be reading this too 😂😂 hi James 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.