Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s currently in the air, eating his in flight meal.
I considered going one step further and looking up the flight on Flight Radar but thought that might border on stalkerish behaviour
---
And then I thought “duck it, we need to know”
"duck it we need to know" quote of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our Hero James has some ☕ to share once he arrives in HK!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!
Sorry if it’s been explained already but why can he spill tea while in HK but not NZ? Is he going on a holiday or moving away permanently?

Reactions: 5
The crop on this 😅 its honestly such a joke at this point.
Also this caption is bothering me. "Parenthood = sharing the load". Working from home does not = available for care, he's still getting paid to be doing his job in those hours. I'd have sympathy/understanding for a couple who are both trying to do 40 hour work weeks and juggling a baby who is home for the holidays, or sick etc. But the fact she has time to take photos of Ryder on Trent means she isn't doing anything more important. And when she was working, it was sitting in bed talking about skincare. Her work is flexible, she can do it before and after Trent is scheduled to be doing his job. You're not relatable hon.

Reactions: 28
Of course there was wee & poo everywhere, a nappy that has been on for 12 hrs can only hold so much. If she hadn’t put it on right in the first place then he’d probably been sleeping in wet sheets all night. If my children had wet soaked through nappies they would cry. There’s no way a kid would sleep in wet sheets. He proba woke first thing in the morning & the nappy couldn’t hold anymore liquid/po & Asher prob got it everywhere from jumping all over the bed.
But he wears a sleep suit - so how would 💩 have gotten everywhere - it would have been inside the sleep suit & pjs….wees however a different story!
More like the nappies that she is gifted are crap (imo) and definitely not suitable for heavy wetters!

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been explained already but why can he spill tea while in HK but not NZ? Is he going on a holiday or moving away permanently?
he'll be living in Hong Kong. She can't gagg him like shes done to Pebbles if hes living overseas

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.