Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @#freshsheetfriday for the thread name. Your prize is obviously some frozen grapes (cook book not included, you’ll have to buy that to get the recipe).

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Following on from the last thread:

I am constantly shocked by the calibre of followers S allows. She should be thanking us for tidying up her friends list. Here is one that liked a photo from the recent wedding. Pretty gross and doesn’t really align with S’ values. I’ve included the pic that profile liked.

34AEE8E2-9437-464B-807F-4D8B80F96C5C.jpeg
Good spotting finding the gang bang account!
I would say it 100% aligns with Simone’s values, given she organised a gang bang herself with this group. This was around the same time as the alleged sexual assault.
I’m not saying the assault didn’t happen, but it’s very possible that it didn’t happen as Simone described it….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks to @#freshsheetfriday for the thread name. Your prize is obviously some frozen grapes (cook book not included, you’ll have to buy that to get the recipe).

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Wait, whaaaaat? Re the gang bang…. Did not know this!

I would say it 100% aligns with Simone’s values, given she organised a gang bang herself with this group. This was around the same time as the alleged sexual assault.
I’m not saying the assault didn’t happen, but it’s very possible that it didn’t happen as Simone described it….
---
She organised a gang bang?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She organised a gang bang?
Yup she did, around the same time as the alleged assault. Personally I have no issue with her organising a gang bang, if everyone has consented and it’s your thing, go right ahead. I do have an issue if the alleged assault didn’t happen in the way she said it did - it’s not something that should be lied about.
4BAF27CE-BCB2-4ED5-8F72-05E3A3EBA7CB.jpeg

7E904061-5F51-4338-8573-92989E9C0CD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yup she did, around the same time as the alleged assault. Personally I have no issue with her organising a gang bang, if everyone has consented and it’s your thing, go right ahead. I do have an issue if the alleged assault didn’t happen in the way she said it did - it’s not something that should be lied about.
View attachment 2106350

View attachment 2106349
Ooooh where did it come out about the GB? The whole SA story was a little too conveniently timed for my liking

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2106350

View attachment 2106349
I hope she no longer associates with the friends that disappeared and left her alone. Fancy going out with a group of friends and not keeping an eye on each other.

Reactions: 15
Ooooh where did it come out about the GB? The whole SA story was a little too conveniently timed for my liking
My husband’s friend knew Trent (I won’t say how). Apparently it was organised through bumble.

the rules of the gang bang guys is if the girl wants to stop or back out there is no question. It stops that very second and everyone leaves. They also check in the next day to make sure she is ok.
It is actually quite "professionally" run - if that makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@EnomisCamelToe re this bit on the previous thread "I got blocked by Scammo a couple years ago- I’ll try and find the screenshots of what she said to me." Yes would love to see what she said!

Reactions: 10
Simone.anderson make up
Simone.anderson embrace
Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson Trent forsyth
Simone anderson dom Harvey
Simone anderson stolen
Simone anderson scam
Simone Forsyth
Simone anderson hobsonville
Simone anderson tattle
Simeone anderson recipes

Reactions: 4

Totally agree with the alleged assault never happening! It came out with the ME TOO movement and I just scream “how convenient”
---
Has James been threatened with a gag order?
Not that I am aware of

Reactions: 2
Maybe he is just commenting about the pebbles/Simmo case….I don’t think anything he has said is breaching the digital harms act. If anything it’s Simmo that has manipulated her followers in believing a false narrative.

Reactions: 13
That’s her usual MO when tit doesn’t go her way. I doubt whatever threat was sent is worth the paper it’s written on though. He did nothing wrong. She’s likely taking a preemptive strike because she doxxed him and she knows she fucked up.

Reactions: 13

Oh my goodness, I haven't checked in all day and look what happened! Thank you @hobsonville_housewife for the generous prize. I will share my frozen grapes (once I've worked out the recipe) with my 45382 besties. And big cheers to James, I hope he's living it up in Honkers ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.