Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you mean you picked your kids up from daycare and are now off to dinner… please confirm with us that you have enrolled Ryder into daycare as we never see him during the day anymore!
Could be wrong but where is R capsual? Trenti car? When he dropped them off?! If say he's at daycare doing a few days a week already, the slimming thing never wants to be a mum just likes the idea 🤪

Reactions: 6
I know she’s put ad, but is she meant to disclose that it was gifted? Or is just ad ok? And any codes she puts in is she meant to disclose if they’re affiliate codes.?

l
94E6C73D-FCBC-4872-809C-E86C6422C42C.jpeg

Could be wrong but where is R capsual? Trenti car? When he dropped them off?! If say he's at daycare doing a few days a week already, the slimming thing never wants to be a mum just likes the idea 🤪
Ryder must be the most placid and sleepy baby ever!

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she won’t get them dissolved.
Looking at her younger pics, there were nothing wrong with her old lips. The “fame” gone to her head.
She potentially has scar tissue in her lips. She’s not known for using high quality therapists - she just takes freebies so doubt her injector was good. Mine is so good you need a referral from a current client and she books out a year in advance - the result - so subtle no one knows I have work done. And worth every cent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Has she already removed the house link? Can someone share here?

And if she has put Ryder in daycare that would be one of the saddest things she's ever done
(You'll know the other WOMENS REFUGE FRAUD)

Reactions: 10
I feel like I heard baby noises in the background when she was filming the milk book ad.
---
Has she already removed the house link? Can someone share here?

And if she has put Ryder in daycare that would be one of the saddest things she's ever done
(You'll know the other WOMENS REFUGE FRAUD)
The house link is iamsoph's page

Reactions: 1
TC here, why would the kids' hats have to come off when she is driving?
They could pull them down over their faces (especially the baby) which poses a suffocation risk.
It’s not safe to have anything loose around a baby cos they’re not very smart - well most babies aren’t but Ryder is way smarter than any other baby that has ever existed - and they don’t know how to pull things off their faces yet.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that thinks Ryder must be really placid or loves sleeping all day because Simmy has lots of time to preen, display and tag everything and anything and not appear ruffled?
I have a 10 week old, a 3 year old and a 5 year old. The two oldest are home from kindy and school due to the holidays and honestly I have never been more ‘ruffled’ in my life 😂 Today I had to lock myself and the 10 week old away in my bedroom so I could feed her in peace while the other two fought it out to the death 🤪 (don’t worry, they sorted it and are best friends again). Baby loves a contact nap too so I’m running the household holding her most of the time at the moment. I’m sure I’ll look back on this time with great fondness 😂😂😂 but this is our reality at the moment and it’s tough.

Simone, you make being a mother to 2 under 2 look so easy you ✨✨ deViNe hUmaN✨✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t you mean you picked your kids up from daycare and are now off to dinner… please confirm with us that you have enrolled Ryder into daycare as we never see him during the day anymore!
See guys, see! I DO allow A to take toys out of his room, he has access to them whenever and where he wants! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simmo hasn’t posted in a few days! Remember when she used to post like 3x + a day lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would ordinarily blur out his face, but Ryder is full on judging you in this picture, Scammy. He knows. He knows all about your tit and he is not here for it. Sleep with one eye open.
See this is why we need our own tv show - we crack me up 😂
---
Meanwhile, we’re getting closer and closer to D-day (court date)…. Tick, tock, tick, tock…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would ordinarily blur out his face, but Ryder is full on judging you in this picture, Scammy. He knows. He knows all about your tit and he is not here for it. Sleep with one eye open.
Yeah he’s totally thinking another bleeping photo for the gram, really mum 🙄 does everything need to be photographed! 🙄 and by mum, he thinks the phone is his mum because that’s all he sees

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.