Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder to wipe out your cupboards. Maybe because she’s so slap dash (as she says) she needs these reminders as she would just let everything slide. Or maybe controlling Trent expects it?

Reactions: 2
Love her new reel about getting up in the morning. If the first thing you do is scroll then you’ll scroll all day. She pretty much reads here every morning as she’s always posting something about it. If not, a minion of hers is doing it but you’re still scrolling!
Do as I say, not as I do 🙄

Reactions: 1
I can't believe that she's explaining how to save photos into folders on the computer not once, but for at least the 4th time that I've seen. And not only that, she's acting like the queen of organisation yet doesn't number the months, so of course they're in alphabetical order instead. Hon if you're going to instruct me on something you gotta be doing it right first.

1681792646926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The posts like this where she tags EVERY SINGLE other thing APART from her “designer” items, make it sooo glaringly obvious that they’re fake! Hon you forgot to tag Prada! 🤣🤣🫠
And tell you have have far too many free clothes/too much money, without telling me - the absolute confidence/stupidity you must have to precariously perch a hot, saucy meal on your lap whilst wearing white pants! 😮
E32D8225-EEB8-4899-B879-ECC11D5B407F.jpeg
0E27C53A-3661-4A46-B1A6-3BE78FB462C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will do a video when Ryders arrives with the camera all set up on the tripod and her sat at the table looking at the book. Then wiping away a “tear” due to the overwhelming emotion. Oh wait, first born already got that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that thinks Ryder must be really placid or loves sleeping all day because Simmy has lots of time to preen, display and tag everything and anything and not appear ruffled?

Reactions: 10
Thought of you for a spilt second Scamone and remembered you could never afford it, so never mind 😂😂😂

Your cookie cutter house will just have to be it 😂
Can you imagine how S and Trenti would cope with a swimming pool. She would be cleaning it 25/8/366 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that thinks Ryder must be really placid or loves sleeping all day because Simmy has lots of time to preen, display and tag everything and anything and not appear ruffled?
Im thinking he has started day care, happy to be a TC and proved wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.