Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S has gone through a lot yet she hasn’t needed any support or counselling. Abusive relationship, parents divorce, mum attempted suicide, ‘alleged SA’, weight loss surgery and miscarriages. Just the ones I know. Hasn’t been an advocate for a lot of these either like most people would be. Sorry but even the most normal person would need some support, treatment etc. Which I guess is why people don’t buy her stories. I’ve seen individuals with less trauma and as adults have to deal with issues.
Todays feel once again telling us she’s reading here and trying to tell us her thoughts.
What I don’t like is the smug attitude about everything. Like, she’s said “ *I* don’t need therapy, but it’s okay if you do!”

It’s like the office bullshit, we joke about it being in the garage and she says it’s not but then says “we don’t need to use our garage as an office, but it’s okay if you do!”

It’s acting like she’s above normal things like therapy and rooms doing double duty as offices when she’s actually in desperate need of both. She tries to paint like we’re judging people who need these things when we’re not. Her narrative is fuuuuuuucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn't take long for your picture to feature on her stories 🤣 early morning party at Simone's this morning. She seems to be going through a really manic stage and absolutely losing the plot. Surely her followers must be thinking what the actual duck.
Is she too thick to see people are taking the piss out of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She always pretends to be in on the joke.
Yeap! Always wanting to be the person who everyone likes. This is why she portrays a fake lifestyle to impress however it doesn’t! We all know she has massive blowouts of anger but she will always make out Trent and her don’t fight. Sorry but little arguments are actually normal in a relationship!
I would find her whole life so tiring trying to manipulate and manifest this whole idealistic world. The reason why she wants James and other to meet with her as she has in her head once they met her and chat to her, they will all like her. She craves people wanting to like her!

Reactions: 18
And another recipe she's taken from someone elses page, or did she screen shot it from James's as he did share it yesterday
---
Yeap! Always wanting to be the person who everyone likes. This is why she portrays a fake lifestyle to impress however it doesn’t! We all know she has massive blowouts of anger but she will always make out Trent and her don’t fight. Sorry but little arguments are actually normal in a relationship!
I would find her whole life so tiring trying to manipulate and manifest this whole idealistic world. The reason why she wants James and other to meet with her as she has in her head once they met her and chat to her, they will all like her. She craves people wanting to like her!
This is exactly it, so well said. Narcissists have to be liked👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
I’d say it’s more of an intimidation tactic, inviting people for coffee

Reactions: 11
S has gone through a lot yet she hasn’t needed any support or counselling. Abusive relationship, parents divorce, mum attempted suicide, ‘alleged SA’, weight loss surgery and miscarriages. Just the ones I know. Hasn’t been an advocate for a lot of these either like most people would be. Sorry but even the most normal person would need some support, treatment etc. Which I guess is why people don’t buy her stories. I’ve seen individuals with less trauma and as adults have to deal with issues.
Todays feel once again telling us she’s reading here and trying to tell us her thoughts.
And this is what’s so toxic and borderline dangerous about her. As a public figure, people compare themselves to her so by her making out like she has this perfect life and that she has no lasting trauma from all of these life events despite never seeking professional help. This makes others that have been through what she allegedly has feel like they should just repress their issues and carry on.

Scammo didn’t even seek medical attention for a miscarriage ffs.

She definitely has issues that need to be addressed but I would say these issues are psychological disorders that first presented in childhood and were never diagnosed or treated

• Sad
Reactions: 13
she said on the Dom podcast that she has a need to be liked so this makes sense

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't take long for your picture to feature on her stories 🤣 early morning party at Simone's this morning. She seems to be going through a really manic stage and absolutely losing the plot. Surely her followers must be thinking what the actual duck.
She raises so many red flags for me!

Reactions: 3
Oh lol I thought this was originally posted by James, not shared by him from a different page. I just looked and it's just their story with no other context, I wonder how confused followers would be 😅

Reactions: 4
I have to go back through my iPhone pics to 2020.. I’ve been avoiding it as there’s a ton of pics of my ex that I haven’t been able to look at! I am sure I saved screenshots though so maybe I’ll have a wine(s) after work tomorrow and just do it.. like Trenti probably says in the delivery room LOL ✔
---

As a survivor of SA (as are many here, I read all the old threads. sorry I didn’t want to trigger anyone by reigniting the SA topic) I know that ACC pays for long term therapy. The guilt and shame can take years of therapy to overcome.
Personally I would not feel comfortable to share my story with strangers who knew my identity. If I was marrying into a deeply religious family I would be even more hesitant to publicly share it.
I’m only beginning my therapeutic journey so maybe I am speaking from shame still.
But if nothing else, who on earth was advising S to publish this without undertaking therapy first, or discussing the implications with a therapist.
The fact that she says she has never had any mental health struggles makes me suppose that she had never attempted to seek treatment for any fallout from her alleged SA. It just seems strange.
I had no idea she had organised a GB. I thought it seemed an odd profile to not delete from her followers if she had been in a multiple SA situation.
I’m so sorry I don’t mean to gloss over your vulnerability in sharing your SA experience - I have my own, so please believe I “get it” and “see you” ❤❤ ….but for fear of not getting too deep and staying on thread topic..

Can I please applaud you for this absolute 10/10 callback! 👏👏👏
“Just do it.. like Trenti probably says in the delivery room LOL ✔👏👏👏
5ABAD47D-CE1D-4AED-B0C4-E21E22D65375.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Ashy Bines was also on that influencer page as someone knifed her incredibly bald tyre. There were comments on it initially, but they have now been removed. Wonder why Simmo didn’t get the comments on hers turned off.

Reactions: 4
Oh lol I thought this was originally posted by James, not shared by him from a different page. I just looked and it's just their story with no other context, I wonder how confused followers would be 😅
So, does that mean she's still stalking James on his account? Even though she's told her lawyers to tell him to back the duck off. Maybe, she stop adding fuel to the fire...

She doesn't need therapy she just *thinks positively* 🤭😜🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
the Cindy with sign posts a lot of random stuff so I don’t think their followers would care 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, does that mean she's still stalking James on his account? Even though she's told her lawyers to tell him to back the duck off. Maybe, she stop adding fuel to the fire...
He said somewhere (I saw a screenshot, maybe twitter?) That she was still watching his stories on her makeup account. Note when she shared the deep fried grapes she made sure not to show his account name at the top, she had to go looking for the original or has cropped out his name (and his caption at the bottom of the image)

• Haha
I’m so sorry I don’t mean to gloss over your vulnerability in sharing your SA experience - I have my own, so please believe I “get it” and “see you” ❤❤ ….but for fear of not getting too deep and staying on thread topic..

Can I please applaud you for this absolute 10/10 callback! 👏👏👏
“Just do it.. like Trenti probably says in the delivery room LOL ✔👏👏👏
View attachment 2108408
Oh not at all I didn’t feel that way!! You are very sweet 🙂

haha I’m glad you got my lame joke there’s plenty more where that came from lol
I’m going back and liking all the old posts I couldn’t like before so I hope Noone thinks I’m creeping months deep, but some of the stuff made me laugh so hard, especially that time A was strapped to the pole in the park haha

Sim is on a constant rampage. I have an idea on how to get invitation code to new Tattlers, not sure I want her to see it though cos she’s here A LOT lately 👋🌊😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.