Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh where did it come out about the GB? The whole SA story was a little too conveniently timed for my liking
This was also all discussed in many ways about the SA in some other threads and what some people commented made a lot of sense. I don't want to rehash it all here but what was written in her book definitely raised some eyebrows, which absolutely sucks for genuine SA survivors if in fact hers was not...

Reactions: 11
This was also all discussed in many ways about the SA in some other threads and what some people commented made a lot of sense. I don't want to rehash it all here but what was written in her book definitely raised some eyebrows, which absolutely sucks for genuine SA survivors if in fact hers was not...
While I would usually think it’s pretty disgraceful to be questioning the validity of a SA story, I think we can all agree that we wouldn’t be questioning it if she didn’t have a track record of being a total moron. She’s set herself up for scrutiny by being a dishonest, disingenuous grifter.

Reactions: 24
@clingingtoreality to answer your question from the last thread about posting referral links... I beleive you can only generate a code/link if you're a VIP member.
---
This is the same chick who mixed her babies formula with the powder first, right? Thank goodness she's figured out how to correctly mix her own *delicious* green powder (mentioned because its definitely delicious and not just because everyone here doubts she even drinks it 😉)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup she did, around the same time as the alleged assault. Personally I have no issue with her organising a gang bang, if everyone has consented and it’s your thing, go right ahead. I do have an issue if the alleged assault didn’t happen in the way she said it did - it’s not something that should be lied about.
View attachment 2106350

View attachment 2106349
It’s like reading a bad Mills & Boon book. I’m sorry I just don’t believe a word of this badly written story because that is all it is a story to go along with the ME TOO story. Scam my has FOMO

Reactions: 5
I think she has threatened James based on his reply under the tweet 👀
I’m guessing we’ll find out when James is safely in another country - but how bleeping ridiculous! Doesn’t get her own way so gets lawyers involved despite the fact that he’s done nothing wrong 😂
---
The audacity of the witch makes my blood boil.
---
Just to clarify - James hasn’t had legal threats but there are unconfirmed whispers that she did ask her lawyers what they could do about James.
---
While I would usually think it’s pretty disgraceful to be questioning the validity of a SA story, I think we can all agree that we wouldn’t be questioning it if she didn’t have a track record of being a total moron. She’s set herself up for scrutiny by being a dishonest, disingenuous grifter.
This is also why I don’t believe the MC story. I think it was all for engagement

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She went to her lawyers about James? How bleeping stupid is she? Hope they send her a nice big bill for replying to that phone call/email. I think we all know she's not the sharpest tool, but she does so many things that are absolutely brainless!

Reactions: 13
I dislike questioning anything of this nature but her story has quite a few holes in it that you would question and then ask but why didn’t you do this? Why didn’t you friends… Taxi drivers keep records…
Probably another embellished story like the miscarriages which just shows again how low she will go. What I find interesting, is when she shared about her mums suicide attempt on Don’s podcast what was she trying to gain there?

Reactions: 13
I dislike questioning anything of this nature but her story has quite a few holes in it that you would question and then ask but why didn’t you do this? Why didn’t you friends… Taxi drivers keep records…
Probably another embellished story like the miscarriages which just shows again how low she will go. What I find interesting, is when she shared about her mums suicide attempt on Don’s podcast what was she trying to gain there?
Sympathy - she’s finding less and less of it these days.

Reactions: 6
@EnomisCamelToe re this bit on the previous thread "I got blocked by Scammo a couple years ago- I’ll try and find the screenshots of what she said to me." Yes would love to see what she said!
I have to go back through my iPhone pics to 2020.. I’ve been avoiding it as there’s a ton of pics of my ex that I haven’t been able to look at! I am sure I saved screenshots though so maybe I’ll have a wine(s) after work tomorrow and just do it.. like Trenti probably says in the delivery room LOL ✔
---
Chances are, it never happened.
As a survivor of SA (as are many here, I read all the old threads. sorry I didn’t want to trigger anyone by reigniting the SA topic) I know that ACC pays for long term therapy. The guilt and shame can take years of therapy to overcome.
Personally I would not feel comfortable to share my story with strangers who knew my identity. If I was marrying into a deeply religious family I would be even more hesitant to publicly share it.
I’m only beginning my therapeutic journey so maybe I am speaking from shame still.
But if nothing else, who on earth was advising S to publish this without undertaking therapy first, or discussing the implications with a therapist.
The fact that she says she has never had any mental health struggles makes me suppose that she had never attempted to seek treatment for any fallout from her alleged SA. It just seems strange.
I had no idea she had organised a GB. I thought it seemed an odd profile to not delete from her followers if she had been in a multiple SA situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Course! Why wouldn't I take her devine inspirational book with me, I'm not a TC. Because when I travel I want to stay in my hotel room and cook my own food...
Obviously! Definitely don't set foot outside your accommodation to explore and experience the area and local cuisine! Weird, who’d do that?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
S has gone through a lot yet she hasn’t needed any support or counselling. Abusive relationship, parents divorce, mum attempted suicide, ‘alleged SA’, weight loss surgery and miscarriages. Just the ones I know. Hasn’t been an advocate for a lot of these either like most people would be. Sorry but even the most normal person would need some support, treatment etc. Which I guess is why people don’t buy her stories. I’ve seen individuals with less trauma and as adults have to deal with issues.
Todays feel once again telling us she’s reading here and trying to tell us her thoughts.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.