Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those comments by Trenti are part of the reason why I have zero sympathy for him. He’s a cringey f**k just like Simmo
It sounds a little like he keeps tabs on her weight, remember that pic of her serving of pasta at Wendy’s house.. like 4 strands. I guess Wendy keeps an eye too. If so, that’s gross 🤢
Does he even like his wife?

Reactions: 9
Those comments by Trenti are part of the reason why I have zero sympathy for him. He’s a cringey f**k just like Simmo
It sounds a little like he keeps tabs on her weight, remember that pic of her serving of pasta at Wendy’s house.. like 4 strands. I guess Wendy keeps an eye too. If so, that’s gross 🤢
It comes across to me that he thinks he is funny, rather than keeping tabs. He has the personality of a wet blanket, and those “jokes” prove it. She could not be with someone she couldn’t walk all over.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t posted in 14hrs… seems like a long time for her 🤔
---
I spoke too soon. She just posted a looking like a red power ranger 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She hasn’t posted in 14hrs… seems like a long time for her 🤔
---
I spoke too soon. She just posted a looking like a red power ranger 😂
Probably showing my age here but I just don’t get the whole cropped jacket trend. Like your top half will be warm, but think of your cold kidneys in the middle!!

• Haha
Probably showing my age here but I just don’t get the whole cropped jacket trend. Like your top half will be warm, but think of your cold kidneys in the middle!!
It's def a trend for the younger ones, Simone is too old for it. It just shows how she'll literally flog anything. She has no personal style, it's whatever she gets sent free. Outfit for a 20 yo, or outfit for a 50 yo, she'll do whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has Simone gone from the preen page or am I a tc?
---

Oh no, there she is.
---

Comments off though 😂
Comments off and comments left deleted! Nearly everyone or company she works for has to turn comments off or delete comments. Then there are the companies that just block anyone who makes a comment about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They just did that this morning. I looked earlier and there were 9 comments, all negative. I've never heard of Preen, but they go on the list of crappy companies who won't get my money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.