Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the seasons confuse our gal - hence never dressing the boys appropriately for the elements 🙄🙄
Weird, weird bedtime stories tonight Simmy…
“I’m waiting up for Trent to come back to bed. He got up to take a ~*BuSiNeSs CaLL*~ I can hear him in the office, but that was over an hour ago” …..weird that you can hear him all the way in the garage! No wait hold on, of course you can hear him because the office is in your bedroom! 🤔🤭
An admin or office manager ain’t going to be calling Trenti after hours to discuss buying a new photocopier! She constantly plays up his job, he is a photocopier salesmen who has the same reputation as used car sales men!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, firstly glad to see your showing that not everything is roses when it comes to children. However, u have failed. You slept trained Asher since he was how many months? Assuring him he doesn't need to disturb you during the night, and only getting up when the owl changes colour. Means, he has slept in his own urine and 💩 all night. My boys would cry out or something at night to alert me they're wet and possibly getting cold because they're soaked in urine. That's right your boys know not to cry out because no one will come anyway 💔
I don’t buy this, ain’t night nappies at his age pull ups, so how did one side come off. And isn’t that a new bed rail against the wall she’s accidentally shown which means she also has one against the sharp bedside table, but she’s always failed to show that due to aesthetics! Do I believe she has leaking nappies during the night with both kids! absolutely but she doesn’t show it and makes up some bs post to create a post, as this is the first we’ve seen since Asher was born

Reactions: 4
Hey Scamone, yesterday when you were yabbering on about having Milk Books for every year of the boys lives, you said “I’ve got really good intentions for now”. Is that the same thought process you had when you told everyone you would donate your money from sales to Womens Refuge???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Scamone, yesterday when you were yabbering on about having Milk Books for every year of the boys lives, you said “I’ve got really good intentions for now”. Is that the same thought process you had when you told everyone you would donate your money from sales to Womens Refuge???
She couldn't drag and drop her profits into pre-arranged slots in a book so it was too hard for her to calculate the right amount to donate 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Those comments by Trenti are part of the reason why I have zero sympathy for him. He’s a cringey f**k just like Simmo
It sounds a little like he keeps tabs on her weight, remember that pic of her serving of pasta at Wendy’s house.. like 4 strands. I guess Wendy keeps an eye too. If so, that’s gross 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.