Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Simmy, ya smelly fish flap - watch this video……take a min out of your 8-10 hour work day to think about how A & R feel😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you ok Simi? Blink once if yes, represent a different activewear brand if no.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she went to Kmart and purchased a toilet bag. Wouldn’t she have a really expensive one already? Also, if she’s going to all these posh places to stay don’t they provide lovely body wash etc?
I’m still gob smacked at all the bottles she needs to take!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's telling us that she didn't already have a toiletry bag for travel? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a really crappy move by Preen. My comment has been deleted. There’s a Preen store in my town that I have purchased a lot from in the past. It’s fair to say they definitely won’t be getting anymore of my money.
Email them and tell them - they need to know that this loses them actual customers, not just potential customers!

Reactions: 12
So she went to Kmart and purchased a toilet bag. Wouldn’t she have a really expensive one already? Also, if she’s going to all these posh places to stay don’t they provide lovely body wash etc?
Love when she has to pUrChAsE hErSeLf it’s from Kmart! Stingy b*tch 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she fishing for a Kmart partnership? Hope their marketing team are up to speed on influencer scams etc.

• Sick
  • Haha
Is she fishing for a Kmart partnership? Hope their marketing team are up to speed on influencer scams etc.
Now wouldn’t that be lowering herself completely?
I’d say she’s trying to be relatable and convince people she can find and be trendy at places like Kmart etc. No doubt with both boys in daycare she’ll have heaps of time to do reels etc.
Did we spy Ryder today?

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is she playing at? Trying to be relatable? And if course everyone said yes when she asked of they enjoyed this content.

Reactions: 4
Now wouldn’t that be lowering herself completely?
I’d say she’s trying to be relatable and convince people she can find and be trendy at places like Kmart etc. No doubt with both boys in daycare she’ll have heaps of time to do reels etc.
Did we spy Ryder today?
No Ryder to be seen

• Sad
Just a hint Scamone, meds like Paracetamol and Ibuprofen are dispensed in strip packaging to protect them from the environment, and children from being age to easily ingest them.

I'm guessing this is just a fake travel box you put together for the gram. But if you are going to take it away, be aware, if you go through customs and they ask exactly what the meds are, you have no proof, you have no idea of the expiry date, and TBH a strip package would take up less room than your pottles. Please keep this out of reach of your children
---
No Ryder to be seen
I'm guessing he is also at daycare now.

Attachments

Hey Simmy, ya smelly fish flap - watch this video……take a min out of your 8-10 hour work day to think about how A & R feel😏

Iyia Liu had a post with her three year old daughter Summer twerking in the mirror! How inappropriate. The promotion of Influencers using their babies and children should not be allowed. That goes for everyone. So many undesirables out there getting their kicks out if this tit. Children should not be exploited

Reactions: 6
Just a hint Scamone, meds like Paracetamol and Ibuprofen are dispensed in strip packaging to protect them from the environment, and children from being age to easily ingest them.

I'm guessing this is just a fake travel box you put together for the gram. But if you are going to take it away, be aware, if you go through customs and they ask exactly what the meds are, you have no proof, you have no idea of the expiry date, and TBH a strip package would take up less room than your pottles. Please keep this out of reach of your children
---

I'm guessing he is also at daycare now.
I didn't even notice the medications!! Totally agree on what you say, much less space just having a strip of each. Her travel reels grate on me - I travel a lot, and all her travel reels are rubbish.

She can't even find a niche, apart from rampant consumerism. Tries to do travel content, but doesn't really travel. Tries to do cookery content, but just recycles other people's recipes. Tries to do style content, but doesn't have any style. Tries to do mummy content, but sticks her kids in daycare. 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Currently on a wee vacation and our accommodation provides us with Nellie Tier toiletries. Not the sort of place that needs to do freebies to get business though - thank goodness - couldn’t bear slumming it with a jumped up self important influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.