Simone Anderson #32 Frozen grapes was just a joke, James goes from troll to top bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this gem on fbView attachment 2113410

Plus remember that time you had a pretend wedding just to take some pics for social media
View attachment 2113431
Simmo please return to your brunette phase. It suits you so much more than brassy blonde!
---
Found this gem on fbView attachment 2113410

Plus remember that time you had a pretend wedding just to take some pics for social media
View attachment 2113431
Simmo please return to your brunette phase. It suits you so much more than brassy blonde!

Reactions: 12
No shade and I’m not saying one is better than the other but…. Other influenzas work with GHD, and Simmy works with Remington… #justsayin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Comments off and comments left deleted! Nearly everyone or company she works for has to turn comments off or delete comments. Then there are the companies that just block anyone who makes a comment about her.
This is a really crappy move by Preen. My comment has been deleted. There’s a Preen store in my town that I have purchased a lot from in the past. It’s fair to say they definitely won’t be getting anymore of my money.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This is a really crappy move by Preen. My comment has been deleted. There’s a Preen store in my town that I have purchased a lot from in the past. It’s fair to say they definitely won’t be getting anymore of my money.
Print out a a3 copy of the screenshots of the comments and stick it to the shop window 🫣😈
---
Omg I thought this too 😂
Maybe her initiation was stealing $200k from women's refuge

Simone Anderson charity fraud
Simone Anderson womens refuge
Simone Anderson NZ
Trent Forsyth canon
Trent Forsyth photocopier salesman auckland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg there’s a preen store in my town too. I’m pretty sure they’re only in 2-3 places within a couple of hours of each other. They absolutely will not be getting my money anymore either

Reactions: 8
Just walk into Preen, ask if they are still partnering with Simone Anderson and if they say yes, walk out.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So just watched Sophie’s post and she was given Stax as well. Two sets and an outfit for her husband. She mentioned it wasn’t an affiliated code and had no obligation to post. So would Simones be the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.