Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it my hearing or does she sound really snotty? So in a shop without a mask potentially infectious and tries to pass off the huffing and puffing as the dog. How nice for the workers in the shop to be exposed to whatever it is she has šŸ˜”
She sounds sick as!

Reactions: 1
Is it my hearing or does she sound really snotty? So in a shop without a mask potentially infectious and tries to pass off the huffing and puffing as the dog. How nice for the workers in the shop to be exposed to whatever it is she has šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s definitely sick stupid woman should be staying home not going out

Reactions: 3
People like this piss me off even if she doesnt have covid she should be staying the fuk at home.

Reactions: 7
First story of Asher for today stop lying Simon, also where is his fork and spoon to teach him motor skills??

also can you think of the elderly and vulnerable and stay the F at home if your sick cos you sound blocked up ewww

Reactions: 5
Lol I laughed and had to come straight here when I saw the announcement! Tattlers were on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How underwhelming was the change from black and white to colour. šŸ˜‚ Their whole house is beige so that book was already the most colourful thing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There ya go!! Now you can all say youā€™ve been calling it for weeks! šŸ¤£

Ughā€¦ now thereā€™s going to be a ton of more baby stuff for a child that is literally months away from being ā€œearth sideā€

Edit: poor Trent, heā€™s going to be further down the list of names on thank you notes and birthday cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This has been coming for so long. As soon as I saw it I was like. No surprise there.

• Haha
Going be soo interesting watching her chase a toddler whilst having a newborn and attending all her events once a month, her life is all about to change and I'm here for it. šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going from one to two was the hardest thing for our family. But Simone will make it seem like the easiest thing in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's see her capitlise on everything again for newborn. Even though she was #gifted everything possible under the sun for A. She'll have everything brand new again for number 2

Going from one to two was the hardest thing for our family. But Simone will make it seem like the easiest thing in the world.
100% agree! 1 child feels like a holiday compared to 2. My first was relatively ā€œeasyā€ like Asher appears to be (good sleeper, not colicky etc) snd my second was ā€¦. Not. Goodluck to her! Iā€™m sure itā€™ll all be so easy, pretend lovely, no pain, no sickness, lovely lovely not relatable BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.